Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by tazer View Post
Clegg won it for me again.

Anyone else notice GB's little reference to his unfortunate blunder yesterday. I bet he'd been told to get that out of the way, before DC thought to bring it up.

Anyone else notice that for a large part of the debate, GB was aiming his negative replies at DC alone. Even the presenter picked up on it, which I thought was quite amusing.

They just can't help themselves it seems. Its like they don't understand, that they're only making Clegg's job easier. They can continue on that way as far as I'm concerned though.

Ot slightly, I now know a few people who are voting Libdem. I'd say that locally at least, they're in with a verry good chance. They were second last time round, and as the Mp we got then/have now has gone indipendent from Labour that is prob going to split the votes Labour would have got otherwise. Which, I'll put money on, will be less than last time.

Don't know what its like in other peoples areas.
Here its close between the tories and lib dems, i just hope they can swing it this time, i think its there best oppotunity
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I think the true statistics are here.......

http://www.slapometer.com/

Brilliant
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
thats not the point though azz

most of the polls said DC came off best last night.

rune didnt just list the daily mail, you know

TBH the polls are strange, i actually thought GB was the strongest last night (i suspect its his general unpopularity that marks him down) and Cameron looked awkward, Nick seemed to find this the harder of the three debates, so for me it was.
1) GB
2)NC
3)DC
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3