Administrator
Male 

09-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Haha that's brilliant!! It's already got 133,000 votes
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Omg. What a racist MORON Donald Trump is. I can't BELIEVE anybody supports him. Ban all Muslims? Really? So stupid its funny. I'm American BTW and totally can see the harm that will come about if this dude gets ANYWHERE CLOSE to the white house.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Don't know why people even like him - he comes across as a right plonk.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Omg. What a racist MORON Donald Trump is. I can't BELIEVE anybody supports him. Ban all Muslims? Really? So stupid its funny. I'm American BTW and totally can see the harm that will come about if this dude gets ANYWHERE CLOSE to the white house.
Hi Myra, I was in my local store** this afternoon and noticed the newspapers (near the counter) were saying he had been 'having a go' at us Brits as well

He's alienated all the female voters, is there anyone left who might vote for him

** I like my local store 'cos it's almost an exact copy of the one in 'The Waltons' (It even has an black telephone on the counter which customers like me can use if they wish ) being so young you won't remember that series but it's being repeated on a channel over here now, and I like it
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-12-2015, 08:31 PM
I signed this morning when the count was just over 27k

Just looked its now over 300k.

When it had hit 100k are MPs have too debate it.

Be interesting to see who support this Moron and let him into are country even if after GOD FORBID he is elected as POTUS.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2015, 09:18 PM
Why ban Trump from the UK, afterall we allow the Muslim hate preachers to spout their hate of the British and our Army so why not allow someone spouting hate from the other side.

That's not me agreeing with what he's saying but if one lot are allowed to spout hate then why isn't the other side allowed to do the same. Whatever's happened to free speech?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Why ban Trump from the UK, afterall we allow the Muslim hate preachers to spout their hate of the British and our Army so why not allow someone spouting hate from the other side.

That's not me agreeing with what he's saying but if one lot are allowed to spout hate then why isn't the other side allowed to do the same. Whatever's happened to free speech?
I agree, I think the petition is a bit OTT to be honest.

What does worry me though us that such a moron actually has support in the US !!

No that's frightening
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Haven't read the petition, however I've heard and seen enough to agree, he's a guy I will never agree with.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Can't bring myself to agree with virtually anything he says, but doubt whether banning him from our shores would have any effect on either him or his support (whoever they might be).
We are held in great esteem throughout the civilised world and have for many years been champions of free speech - banning the obnoxious clown would be, for me, a retrograde step.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >