Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2019, 06:17 AM

Daily Chat Friday 24th May

Good morning everyone

Oh dear Kazz just what you don't need at this time. Hope it can be sorted out quickly and in your favour

Idiots Griff. They haven't got what they want from you so now start on the rest of the neighbours. They are bullies and seem to be used to getting their own way. If they can't park there neither an the rest of you

Pleased Dave is improving slowly. When Barry was so ill with his gall bladder I cooked and froze a lot of small portions and also found he would drink the fruit flavoured complan. Not ideal but at least he had something in him.

How nice Joel wishes to see you before heading back to Essex. He has grown into a lovely boy considering his background with his mother. Enjoy your time with him

Another nice sunny day. Washing out and having breakfast before taking Teazle out.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2019, 06:45 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you and your four legged friends are all well and Dave is also improving Chris.

Have a good day, enjoy the sunshine and stay safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2019, 07:33 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.

Another beautiful day here we were out walking just before 7 and back by 8 and already hot for Dillon.
Me well i am driving a lot today and enjoying Joel's company and Gorden is looking forward to him coming over to nice day to have lunch in the garden.

Sue my thoughts exactly bullies as they can't get their own way by intimidating people. As Gorden has just said if their solicitor misled them when purchasing it is them they should be taking it up with. Not upsetting all the neighbours. As for wanting to change boundaries never heard such nonsense if that is a consideration between two parties mutually then the person wanting change has to pay for the land however small a strip it might be and soak up the legal expenses and land registry expenses to.
I would be so mad at this point.

Hope Dave is still improving Chris.
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Morning all.

Lovely day here I THINK it will continue. Not got plans to go far.

The only downside to my garden plans is the drill is broken and I need it to build the raised beds so will get a cheap one as I normally use my good
cordless one but need I think a corded one for this the other one was years and years old and I cannot recall last time it was used maybe by Dad that would be at least 6 years ago.

Right that's me and my plans in between I am sure trying to sort out the sheltered housing issue.

Hope everyone has a good day and Lynn enjoy your garden lunch with your grandson. Chris hope this weather is making your hubby feel a bit better. Although after ops I am normally cold for ages regardless of weather.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Morning all
Lovely day here too
You are all right, bullies, both ourselves and next door have stood up to them. The lady next door got a letter addressed sir! The poor lady was widowed at a very young age... doesn't bother us at all and once I got her calmed down yesterday she seemed much better.
I too hope Dave is continuing to improve
Sue, enjoy your walk with teazle
Lynn, have a good day with Joel
Kazz, hope you get a cheap drill and crack on with the garden
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2019, 11:50 AM
when we first bought our kennels a neighbour down the road in Walsall kept complaining about the noise. We were in South Staffs and so the Walsall environmental inspector had no say in our place. Because the complaints kept coming on the phone mainly, we eventually sent a solicitors letter warning of harassment and court proceedings if it continued.

Next thing both our and their officers turned up. Theirs didn't even know the complains were against a commercial licensed establishment. Made him look a bit stupid. They then told the complainant to back off or they would be in trouble.

Result no more complaints

this is what the solicitor should have done, warn or court action
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Hi all back from Essex Picked Joel up did Mark and Lauren's washing up while he finished getting his bag together so hopefully they may get a little time to relax this evening.
We stopped at Aldi to pick up some lunch then had that in the garden before me driving him back to Essex.

He has landed a nice little job with Marks very good friend who co owns black cabs in Harlow.
Him and his dad are training Joel to be a mechanic he is learning on the job for now as he doesn't do everyday but come September Stu is going to try to get him an apprenticeship. He will then work full time.
he started this in college when leaving school but he doesn't do theory well so learning practically then going into college will be better for him.

No to bad a drive bit congested on the way back in places but still made good time both ways.
Cream crackered now all that driving.
Michael's car is write off he was disappointed but is a bit easier now he knows which way things are going looks like it will be a 50 50 so he has to pay for the hire car almost a £1000 for 3 weeks. We are meeting them for coffee tomorrow as he didn't fancy driving over here yet he is ok in familiar places but unsure at the moment about unfamiliar places.
he rang while I was out he has just bought a new car from a garage near to him so can one of us bring him back from Kings Lynn Wednesday when he has dropped hire car off.

Chris glad Dave is feeling better.
Sue hope you had a good day.
griff at least if they are picking on others now you know it isn't all personal but they are miffed they cannot bully any of you to do what they want.
Kazz sounds like a good day except for the drill breaking.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2019, 10:35 PM
Lynn, I hope Joel gets his apprenticeship, that's what I did and I really loved my job... really happy times for me and I miss it a lot. If I can ever help him, let me know
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2019, 01:11 AM
No sleep for me again...yet! And I do hope I fall asleep. Today's installment from next door, my parents were getting out of the car in front of our house and the younger one shouts over to the older one " watch it John, the scumbags are here"! What a pair of pathetic individuals