Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 07:46 AM

Tweaking Tuesday 29th November 2022

Morning all. Hope you had a good evening and night. I have been tweaking my orders for Tesco. Yep its that time for tweaking as Christmas coming up. Not that I am seeing anyone but I do have to have my treats. Which means back to the diet with a vengeance in the New Year. Off now to get the tv paper. Wonder when the Christmas edition one will come out? I love planning what to watch. Chris enjoy the new cafe. Have a good day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Good morning Brenda. A few treats at Christmas are allowed

Hope the new cafe lives uo to expectations Chris.

How are you Kelly?

Dull here this morning but I have cleaned all the outside windows as fed up with the dirt on them.No doubt it will now rain

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 10:55 AM
I am trying to get festive. Have put a few things out but not tree. When does everyone else do it?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Morning brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Damp and cold out, just been up to the shop with Freya. Yes Tuesday this week and Friday. All the days are muddled till the New year due to them being in retail and managers messing up the rotas.
Lauren is in charge of hers but sometimes it clashes with Marks who is not in charge of his rota.
Freya is currently asleep in the pushchair in the living room hence why I am on here for a short spell.
We don't do our tree and decs till a week or two before Christmas.

brenda enjoy your Christmas treats we all need a treat now and then.

Hope everyone is well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Just been and cleared out all the roof gutters yet again ucuing the Skyvac vacuun cleaner designed just for this kind of work Had to order a new rubber couipler that fits between the flexable hose and the plastic tubes. First thing ever bought for it since purchased in 2016. I recon roughly it has save us between £2/3000 instead of having someone to do it for us
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 07:08 PM
Evening all, as Dixon of Dock Green used to say slightly before my time but rarely say "Evening"

Been to work and yes Brenda still at B&Q, I do not do anything for Christmas till a week or so before. I enjoy Christmas but do not go overboard present wise but lots of goodwill and love. I like planning my TV as well may go back to when we were kids and got the Christmas editions of the TV and radio times when we planned Christmas out circling the programmes we wanted to watch. Youngest first. Not watched the English yet have recorded on sky+ glad you enjoyed it. Will your friend come near Christmas? and also did your friends Hubby get his results back

Sue How is everyone settling in? must be lovely having all your granddaughters coming together.

Lynn Thats retail, so pleased Freya enjoyed meeting the dogs bodes well for the future. Is Gorden enjoying his retirement and the freedom?

Chris I recall you saying your daughter had had to stop her business did not realise she had stopped all together. I too hope the medication works. Hope Rosie enjoyed her meander around the field, will you be taking hot chocolate to drink in December ITS CHRISTMAS LOL

Griff Hope you are all getting on well and your absence is simply because you are enjoying life or like me are a bit busy on some days not some hiccup.

Have a great evening all will catch you later as off tomorrow. Planning a meal out Sat or Sunday or darn it maybe both. Different set of friends again try to catch up make up for Covid
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Just been and cleared out all the roof gutters yet again ucuing the Skyvac vacuun cleaner designed just for this kind of work Had to order a new rubber couipler that fits between the flexable hose and the plastic tubes. First thing ever bought for it since purchased in 2016. I recon roughly it has save us between £2/3000 instead of having someone to do it for us
I suspect it's the oaks around you that cause the moat leaves job well done.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 08:10 PM
Kazz have booked a Christmas meal on 21st at M&C with Margaret. Her hubbies results came back eventually negative.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz have booked a Christmas meal on 21st at M&C with Margaret. Her hubbies results came back eventually negative.
Thats lovely, and such fantastic news on his result. A film you may like that will I suspect be on DVD as well "The Lost King" Search for Richard III I am requesting as one of my Christmas presents, and also based on this have been recommended to try to read the author Josiphine Tey and her book "The daughter of Time" will order on kindle I think as well. Not a great mystery reader however will try got to give something new a shot every now and again.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Duplicated
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >