Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2022, 07:48 AM

Murky Monday 28th November 2022

Morning all. Yep a bit murky out there. Hope it stops by 9am as have to go to the Post Office and send cards abroad. Just hope they don't get lost with these postal strikes. Goodness I am gloomy. Must try to cheer up. Have a good day all. Kazz are you still working at b&q? Which branch? Or shouldn't I ask that question?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Brightening up here after a murky start. Might put a wash on and see if I can get it out to mostly dry.
Had a lovely time at Stamford yesterday and we got some Bernese cuddles. Freya was as usual always a good girl, she made us laugh when a dog by our friend's Bernese up and decided to bark and lunge at Orla so there was a lot of noise.
Freya put her hands to her mouth and did her ooooh. She also now says woof.
meeting brother later for a coffee and catch up, we have to avoid politics as we have differing views.
Gorden trying to sort the annuity this morning with L&G and hoped we would now get it paid out.

brenda hope the weather stays fine and that the cards do not get lost.
griff not sure what went on but I hope all is well now.
Chris hoping the new cafe works out well. Sorry your daughter is no better.
Kazz what a lovely way to spend a day.
Sue hope the rest of the family are now settled.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Good morning Brenda and Lynn

Hope you manage to get a dry walk in today Brenda

How lovely for you Lynn, Bernese cuddles and a lot of them. Hope the pension is soon sorted another problem off of Gorden's Tod list.

Sorry to hear about you yesterday Kelly. Hope it is a one off.

No Kazz unfortunately it is not all the family. It is child no.3 who came over with her grandmother who is staying for about 5 months I think. Just hope the little one settles into school which she will start next week. Then hopefully mum and the other child will be dover permanently next year.

Lovely morning here now although wet underfoot. Teazle walked and a tip run done. Now coffee and then write a few Christmas cards.

Hope all are well. Take Carew.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2022, 07:10 PM
Walk up to the post office was dry until the walk back then it rained. Just finished watching The English. Sad, beautiful and moving. Have a good evening folks.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Evening all

Foggy all morning. Raining all afternoon. What a yukky day.

The cafe we tried was reasonably decent for the food but was a bit uncomfortable. Scratch your nose and the chair nearly shot out from under you because they were so lightweight We have found another cafe with the lot cheaper price which we will try out next time we are in town. We hope to be going to the cafe in the village tomorrow and then go for a run on the prom and a coffee from our flask cup thingies outside a disused cafe which is great because it is beside a small field that Rosie likes to have a meander round

Karen, my daughter, had to give up her business just before last Christmas because she was in too much pain to carry it on. Fingers crossed the new meds do ease things for her