Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2022, 09:04 AM

Smiling Tears Saturday 26th November 2022

Morning all. Well the treasured painting arrived safely at my daughters in USA. A few tears from me knowing that I won't see it again in my front room. But it was painted for her when I was pregnant with her in 1972 Amazing how it lasted so long with no problems. It is of the race horse Arkle.
Anyway have a good day folks. The sun is shining.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Good morning Brenda. So pleased the painting arrived safely and hope your daughter enjoys it for years to come

Sun trying to break through but at least it isn't raining. Have put some towels out so will see if they dry. Family here for lunch later but other than that not doing anything. Have managed to order some chairs that sort of match my ones in the kitchen as two of them are coming apart at the legs even though Barry has tried to repair them twice.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Good evening brenda, Sue and all to follow.
The weather was good here today, we popped into Kings Lynn for a wander and bought a few bits towards Christmas.
Tomorrow we are Freya sitting Mark and Lauren managed somehow to book the same Sunday to work and Lauren's mum is undoubtedly working too.
We may pop into Stamford to see our friends with their Bernese and carts and a friend who may be breeding if not this month the mating next month she thinks.
Also to meet her new puppy.
It will depend on the weather and if Freya is up to going out she has had a cold if it's dry a dose of fresh air if wrapped up warm should do her good.

brenda so glad the painting arrived safely.
Sue hope lunch went well and you are now enjoying a well earned rest.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2022, 10:59 PM
Good evening all

It was a nice morning while we were out, but boy oh boy has the wind picked up as the day went on. It's currently howling outside

Youngest son has finally decided that he is coming next Saturday, but it will be something of a flying visit as he plans to go home same day He's a massive sports fan and apparently he wants to watch the Tyson match on Saturday. Still it will be lovely to see him and catch up