Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2022, 08:03 AM

Munching Monday 21st November 2022

Oo Chris munching on new SNOW Yes yes yes. I wish. Just wet and grey here. When it does snow the sun shines. Have a good day Chris and everyone else. Byee off to make invisible snow balls.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2022, 09:09 AM
Good morning Brenda enjoy your invisible snowballs

Yes dull and damp here. Teazle walked and ironing done. Have a doctors appointment later this morning for shingles and pneumonia jabs lucky me. Have a stew going in the slow cooker so a quick easy lunch when I get back.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2022, 10:27 AM
We have rain too..... annoying
Sue, good luck at the drs, I had my pneumonia jab 10 years ago and my consultant says it needs topping up as I have no immune system, computer says no! I hope the computer is right lol.
Steve and I have bought my dad an Xbox....we have read up on it and apparently it helps with depression and cognitive ability relating to dementia, I am sure it will sit there doing nothing but at least then I can say we have tried everything, he is doing nothing the Dr asked of him so this is the last thing I can think of....he used to like playing sonic the hedgehog so we bought him a disk with old style games , hopefully the Xbox is being delivered today.....wish me luck setting it up lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Done the run to the council tip with an estate car full of bags of oak leaves and put a top coat on the old bell push in the hope of regenerating it. Decided to paint it in a sexy black colour with touchup car paint.
No way am I going to have more jabs stuck into me ie flu, I prefer natural immunity to do its work.
Covid jab yes but nothing else
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2022, 07:56 PM
Good evening all

We had a dry if very, very cold morning, but no rain thank goodness. Has poured down all afternoon mind

Hayley went to Gary's flat with the main handyman for the fire alarm. About as much use as a chocolate fireguard and I'm sure she doesn't believe us when we say it's flashing regularly. Or she didn't until it flashed on and off while they were there She's phoning the firm that installed it again now.

Apparently when the alarm went off and the fire brigade came out it was because some idiot called in a lot of false reports. Five flats were knocked up out of bed in the complex. The problem is that the fire brigade has to attend even when they suspect the calls are hoaxes
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2022, 08:29 PM
You don't reckon it's that bit of work who was on the rob with Gary in tow do you? Sounds like her sort of behaviour..... stuff like that wracks me off as someone could be in legitimate need
Well done Barry with bell, sadly I don't have an immune system so have to take everything offered
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Couldn't have been Kelly as she is deaf so it would have been very obvious who made the calls if they could have understood her at all. Her speach is almost as bad as Gary's

I reckon it's someone on the adjoining estate, but it really could have been anyone. These days with pay as you go phones they can't even trace the calls back