Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2022, 07:58 AM

Saturday 19th November 2022

Morning all. Hope you had a peaceful night and slept well Kelly. You must try to rest more and stop being so nice to people. Think of yourself for a change. Chris I hope you get your ticket sorted. Lynn hope the flooring goes down properly for you both. Sue enjoy your day. Kazz hope you have a good day to. Have a good day everyone. Off for my walk.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2022, 11:31 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you have a good day Brenda

Try and take it easy today Kelly.

Happy floor laying Lynn.

Poor person who will receive the reminder Chris and have to prove he want even there at the time. They don't make it easy for you to protest your innocence. Years ago my eldest son parked in a carpark to got to work early in the morning but as it was covered in about an inch of snow could not see the lines. He received a ticket for not parking properly but they would not listen I expect they had a field day making money as there were quite a few cars parked there.

Dry and brightening up. Teazle walked and have also clipped and given her a bath so now ready for Christmas. My sister always says she only sees her in her underwear

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Wet here again is not raining but the ground is damp so is the air so finding innovative ways to get the washing dry.
Also testing the sausage rolls for Christmas in the air fryer and the mince pies, using ready made pastry life is too short now to stand making pastry.
So far sausage rolls have turned out well
I will be doing my Christmas cake in the air fryer too this year.
Chris Gorden was saying is that ticket a scam ? Seems odd the number plate numbers are so close,59 & 69, he said there is a scam going around regarding a QR code and parking tickets.
Maybe they hope you will get through pay the early penalty and they take the money or worse still empty your bank account.

Flooring so far gone down well brenda in the hall, got the living room room to do a bigger job and not sure if that will get done by Christmas.

Stay safe everyone and hope all are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2022, 12:18 PM
Afternoon all
Feeling the effects of yesterday but it was totally worth it seeing the lights last night, reckon you could see them from space lol.
Lynn, hope the cake goes well in the air fryer, I have experimented quite a bit with mine and I really like it.
Brenda, I wanted to get the lights out of the way incase I am not well enough to do it nearer the time, nobody else will do it, I was quite surprised, my dad was upset I hadn't put the sleigh and reindeers out! That's Deffo another day lol.
I woke up to this this morning, I am sure you will work out who it is without me having to put anything in writing
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...wqWmyEm1Qq0z1w
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2022, 12:19 PM
I am sure you will understand I can't go into specifics at the moment but in the next few weeks I will hopefully be able to
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2022, 01:30 PM
I think we know who that is.
Hope you're resting today griff.

Sausage rolls turned out well and the mince pies.
Doing a Russian salad for tea which is in fact a Spanish dish I have no idea why it's called Russian salad but it is delicious.
Mainly potatoes, peas or green beans can have onion I haven't any but that's ok, red peppers, mayonnaise with garlic in and I am putting some prawns in.
It's basically a put what you like in a dish and so tasty. I hope mine comes out as well as the Spanish dish you mostly have as tapas alongside some other things croquettes, olives cheeses and cured meats.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Ooooo, that sounds nice Lynn, and good the air fryer is proving successful. I have made roast potatoes, stuffing in mine, obviously home made chips and heated through fish, veggie burgers etc. It cooks so much quicker than the oven...ohhh, jacket potatoes too, I have a tower one that has a rotisserie in it for a chicken but never attempted that lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2022, 02:56 PM
Thanks griff.
Hope my Russian salad comes out as well as the ones we tried in Madrid.
Haven't done roast potatoes yet, nor the rotisserie chicken my one also has a rotisserie.
Jacket potatoes are great and chips and apple crumble.
I haven't used the oven for 3 months or more I use the air fryer, microwave and slow cooker. All so much cheaper at the moment.
We hadn't long before replaced the oven with a double oven but it is redundant for now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Afternoon all

Productive days all round it seems - catch you all later or tomorrow going out this evening and lunch out tomorrow so have a great day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Enjoy your evening out Kazz and lunch tomorrow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >