Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2022, 08:43 AM

Silly Saturday 12th November 2022

Morning all. I hope you all had a good evening and night. My Tesco delivery is due today and I thought I would make sure that the prices charged were correct according to the online receipt they send to me by email. Well what a weird way they have of doing things. I phoned and spoke to a very nice chap who went through it all with me and even he couldn't understand the way they do their till receipts. Anyway we both came to the same price billed in the end. I am sure it wasn't like that when I worked on a till or when I went to school and did maths. Hey ho have a good day folks. Off to clear my addled head with a walk along the seafront.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Good morning Brenda. Enjoy your walk and hope Tesco delivery is all good

Hope doggy eye is a little better today Kelly. Thinking of you and hope they can help in a positive way.

Just hope the housing association get things sorted for Gary and the rest of the people affected by it Chris.

Sunnyish here this morning.Teazle walked and now making a lasagna for lunch. Have most of the family for that just one to box up and send home for the gymnast. Hopefully will get the lawn cut this afternoon

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2022, 11:45 AM
Good morning (just) both and those still to pop on.

Not a bad day here bedding on the line and doing nowt, that may change but at the moment sounds lovely to me.

Hope all of you are well. Found a new TV show,Project Grizzly,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Afternoon all
Brenda, Tesco batter my head, mum orders stuff and we keep ending up with extra stuff in the shopping, this week...fresh mint! They guy checked and it wasn't ordered, he said she could keep it be she sent it back lol
Chris, I hope Gary gets a working smoke alarm soon....one thing I am always careful about, my friends are fire men and they would kill me if I didn't have one.
Kazz, not heard of that....is it about bears??
Sue, hope Maria has a good time at gymnastics, it's lovely that you are close to your family. I have been in touch with my uncle but I don't think he is keen to keep in touch and I speak to 2 cousins...well WhatsApp and my brother.....my dad is one of 7 kids and they all have 2+kids, I don't keep in touch with any of them.....nothing in common with that side of the family at all.
Thanks all, my mum is quite poorly herself... chronic asthma and 2 attacks this month, they are trying to get her onto a trial and of course there's dad with his dementia. It's going to take a bit of getting used to, I have a tendency just to act and not think or consider implications for myself. I have to be even more careful about infection now and today I was off to do some bits for Christmas, I walked along and I saw a little hedgehog covered in flies...I thought it was dead but luckily I looked again and it moved slightly, without even thinking I just picked it up without gloves, it's just what I have always done. Rung the hedgehog rescue who are closed to admissions but the lady told me where to take it, it's in a bad way maggots all in its eyes, I have said if it's healthy other than the blindness, I have a secure back garden and they are welcome to see out their days here and they will be fed, loved and looked after without getting too involved! I did remember to sanitise my hands after handing them in at the vets....was flipping cute!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2022, 04:51 PM
Aw well done Kelly. I have been dog training. Church the collie cross. Put him on my Tyto's collar lead and wow wish he was mine. Off out again tomorrow all being well with the weather. Have a good evening folks. Oh Tesco order was great.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2022, 05:15 PM
What a lovely day you have had then Brenda how is Church coming on? or is it his owners lagging behind a little?
Griff you deal with your "lot" well including random poorly hedgehogs.

I have made mushroom soup had some left over and was in two minds boy am I glad I did smelt lovely when I came in from the garden fetching the washing in. Lunch tomorrow me thinks and maybe a supper tonight