View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 12:58 PM
Not been to the vets yet, this afternoon...I thought about cancelling but glad I didn't now, she ( Dakota) got up and her eye was fine, went in the garden a few times...eye was fine, went out again and came back in eye shut and squinting.....she already has an eye issue so will get it checked just to make sure she's not scratched it or something. She needs her vaccinations anyway so will combine the trip.... she's going unsedated!
Yep, my life is full of issues and stuff, that's just how it is. I will continue to fight to stay alive and take each issue that arises as a challenge, will be doing a bit of reading up on bone marrow suppression and if it is something that will fully resolve if I stop treatment and change to something else or if it's now a permanent thing, if I need a transplant I deffo won't be asking my brother lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bit breezy out there today, but not too cold.

Well, the smoke alarm saga continues. Three blokes came today and took photos of the whole system. Then they went away leaving Gary a note to say 'they will be back'.

Kelly, I hope your consultant and the new one to come manage to get you sorted out. It must be a nightmare to have the health conditions you have. Big hugs

My youngest laddo was supposed to come over on the 3rd, but he has apparently bought Gary a present that is being made and it isn't ready yet. Goodness only knows when he will come. If he stays true to form, I'll get a message out of the blue to say 'see you tomorrow, mam'

Gary also had another visitor this morning and that was a guy who fitted pigeon deterrents on the rails of the Juliet balcony. Fingers crossed they work because he's had 3 or 4 pay him a visit 'inside' the flat
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Griff hope all goes well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 04:47 PM
Chris Oh the suspense hope it does not come prewrapped so you can see what it is and how it works or what it needs? you don't need Christmas day new item stressing. LOL Urggghhh you don't want pigeons in the flat Urghhhhh
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 05:27 PM
Awww, I like pigeons but they can be quite noisy and messy so probably best for Gary to have the spikes.
Been to the vets, unsedated and he did really well with her, there's no scratch but obvious irritation so she has eye drops that have antibiotics in and I have to put a warm compress on it....lol.....wish me luck
I am sure something will be sorted for me, just not looking forward to coughing up blood, not being able to walk, nosebleeds and potentially another mini stroke, luckily mum works from home at the moment so she will deal with the dogs for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Thinking of you Kelly. I am sure your mum will look after you as well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 08:58 PM
Silver lining with your mom working from home. I am sure you are her first priority
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Aw Kelly. I truly hope it doesn't come to that

It's no hassle to me at all Kazz apart from at the moment he doesn't have a working smoke alarm

They are fitted by the housing association so it's all their problem thank heavens
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2