Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 07:54 AM

Frustrating Friday 11th November 2022

Morning folks. Bon voyage Lynn. Safe flight. Well I hope all frustrations are sorted today for you all. I am waiting for BT to phone as they still say on their website that I am going to pay more next month. Er nope as I have a new contract that says different. Yep I remember someone saying on here that companies are quick enough to take money but not to correct their mistakes. I suppose maybe different departments? So far I have spoken to 6 differenet people at BT. Fortunately it is all put on a correspondence thing for them to read. Kelly hope the doglets eye has been sorted out. Which doglet was it? Hope you get sorted to. Chris hope the alarm gets done quickly. Sue did you get the lawn done? Have a good day all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-11-2022, 08:19 AM
Sue hasn't done the lawn yet but yesterday I got the petrol leaf blower out and managed to get rid of most of the twigs and oak leafs filling up almost a wheely binfull. I didn't want the lawn mower blades damaged with all that lying about on the grass.
Why don't I cut the lawn? SIMPLES , the stripes the mower leaves on the grass would be the wrong way, such as Sue would want them up and down the lawn if I cut across instead and visa versa doing the other way. Us guys can never win
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 08:41 AM
That's just an excuse not to do it.lol!! Well the saga of BT goes on. Just had a text to say that they are on the case and will ring me next week at the time I specified. Amazed. Also heard from Octopus and they are on the ball to. Good day so off for my walk. Byee
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 10:19 AM
Good morning Brenda. Hope all is sorted for you by the end of next week

Hope dog's eye is better Kelly and that you can get sorted too.

Lovely morning here. Washing out by a6.00am and now ready to iron. School run done and Teazle walked. Plan on mowing lawn tomorrow afternoon once the hoard have gone

No Barry doesn't mow the lawn as that would be exercise. It is an excuse as I don't care which way the stripes go! When we needed a new mower he tried to get me to have the one he wanted - no too heavy to lift in and out of the shed. I wouldn't trust him with the gardening as he doesn't know a weed from a flower Same with decorating can't paint as he would put it on wrong I had to learn so why didn't he. I know I just got on with it and so he didn't have to bother.

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Good morning, all

British Gas
Another update a person did ring back, apologises offered and £10 offered for the issue with the £20 so £30 credit compensation in total.

"WAIT FOR IT" £30 credited to my energy account, going to check its still there on Monday. LOL
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Hi Kazz

British Gas don't know what they are doing. Just had a letter to say my boiler service is due, funny they serviced it in April so do I get two in one year. Think I will leave it until the summer.

Good luck with finding the money still in your account one Monday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 11:36 AM
Barry Sometimes you have to go with the flow.

Lynn Safe journey and happy holidays.

Sue I am certain you were wonder woman in an earlier life. Did you relax yesterday as ordered?

Brenda Maybe we are both making headway in some small way with the "utility world" enjoy your walk.

Griff Hope your vet visit is for a reason easily resolved which one hurt their eye and how? Your world is literally an "issue sandwich" one one layered on top of the other.

Chris You can't fuss hubby to go to the Doctors but glad mostly it's all going well when does your lad come for Christmas prezzies etc? is your driveway looking good? Well one thing with the smoke alarm it focuses the mind of the flats management.

Have a good day all breeze really blowing here another lot out on the line.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Hi Kazz

British Gas don't know what they are doing. Just had a letter to say my boiler service is due, funny they serviced it in April so do I get two in one year. Think I will leave it until the summer.

Good luck with finding the money still in your account one Monday
Hello Sue, totally agree with what you say.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-11-2022, 12:44 PM
I do have to say Sue does have lovely bloomers, and they last such a long time
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-11-2022, 12:45 PM
I do have to say Sue does have lovely bloomers, and they last such a long time.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >