View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Hi all Beware the scam email that is going round from HMRC asking for your bank details. It is to do with council tax. Delete it straight away.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 04:54 PM
Awwwww Lynn, I am sorry about your fish. Doesn't matter what it is, if you care for them you care about them
Brenda, they are sky devils...I keep getting calls on my phone telling me there's a warrant for my arrest if I don't pay some tax bill lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Hello all been a lovely day here and it seems everyone is out and about in their gardens cleaning gutters, repointing or one neighbour who has had scaffolding erected for something wait to see tomorrow I think new windows.....my neighbour has guessed facias guttering and the other one has guessed new roof or repair to roof....who will be right we wait to see tomorrow.

Chris that sounds like a total nightmare the service poor up to the point of collection poor whereas the conformation of something wrong but ticked okay...very shoddy report them to fiat I have a panda and have to say excellent service love my car. This is my second. Chris I would take it tomorrow to the local garage you know and get them to check the tracking straight away.

Have a good day all catch you later work tonight.

Lynn sorry to hear about your fish. agree with you your heart gets softer as we get older.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
telling me there's a warrant for my arrest if I don't pay some tax bill lol

I can't think of anyone I know (or have ever known) who might fall for that one and I have had the misfortune to know some right dumbos in my time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Oooooo, wonder what your neighbours are having done Kazz.
Well, the roadmap is laid out, hopefully people can have a haircut in April, looks like I will be doing Steve's and my dad's before them then
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 05:48 PM
I know Harvey,bid they had a warrant, they would know where I live...I am not hiding lol....plus, I don't pay tax so quite why I should owe HMRC anything, I feel sorry for those who do fall for it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2021, 06:03 PM
Thanks for commiserations about Mrs Terror. They grow to be quite large and friendly, she was always popping to the front of the tank to get attention and her and Dillon would watch one another he lays the end of the sofa next to the tank. Also when she was hungry she would let you know.
It is quite horrible at the moment not seeing her there but as I think she must of been in pain she will be free from it now.

Good idea Kazz about Chris taking car to local garage to get tracking checked. Feel safe enough doing that Chris ?
Have you and your neighbours got a book on what's going on ?

Well I am still waiting to be arrested.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Lynn, we could be cellmates lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2021, 06:14 PM
That would be fun.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2021, 06:42 PM
When Dave went to pick it up he queried it with the Service Manager who had 'phoned and asked him for the degree it was out of alignment. He then said he'd phoned up before it was checked as 'they always need doing'

So the guy who did the service did it right, the Service Manager was, in my opinion, quite fraudulent.

No harm done in the end, but so very, very frustrating.

I love my Panda, Kazz. and loved my previous Punto. I'll hate changing, but the Dealership causes us stress most years. The warranty situation means having to use a dealership to keep it, but using the dealership is going to lose Fiat a customer
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >