Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 08:57 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 16th February

Good morning everyone

Do hope Kota is ok and you can avoid a vet visit

A friend of mine her sister is housebound and was meant to be vaccinated last Friday but the doctor phoned to day they were running late so unable to go (she is over 80 so should have been done some time ago). Well she phoned the surgery yesterday only to be told "we thought you had received it" so obviously the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing it is a disgrace.

Dull and damp here this morning but at least it is warmer so no hat and gloves need on my walk

Hope all are well stay safe,
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 09:41 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well everyone. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-02-2021, 10:03 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Wet here and dark again today not so cold though.

Just had some tins of dog food delivered well the amount of bubble wrap was beyond silly and they have missed 4 tins off the delivery.
Emailed straight away waiting for a reply, they are usually very good.

That is bad about your neighbour Sue.
Hope Kota is better today griff.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 10:10 AM
Morning all

Cup Coffee tick
Dog walk tick
Washing done and on line tick
Breakfast eaten tick
Computer checked tick
Dog Walk upcoming then work
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 10:23 AM
Morning
God Sue..... that's bad!!! Part of me wonders had someone given a dose to a friend/ family...but that's me...trust nobody lol.
Our friend had hers yesterday and she wasn't given a card with the brand/ batch number...she knew she should have one because of us having it, she asked and they had to take her back to the lady that vaccinated her to check what she had had and to be given a card
Thanks for the good wishes for Kota, she hasn't twisted it or anything as far as we know... hasn't been wrestling with deags.... just odd, I always do rest and painkiller before the vet as that's the first thing they offer, poor thing can't cope being away from me ( I have no idea why she likes me so much lol)
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 12:29 PM
Good afternoon all.

Mild today but with a cold breeze when it hits you in the face. Dry though after an early rain shower.

Gary doesn't have a card either and neither does my sister. Both done at different places and different vaccines. It seems some are giving them out and others aren't
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-02-2021, 12:50 PM
'afternoon all

Our second jab is due on 10th. April, they must have some huge computer which has worked out that I'll still be around then I did get a card with the details of which one it was.

Griff - Hope Kota is better today

Kazz - Busy day for you as normal

Has warmed up a bit around here, still cold 'tho

Havea good day all of you, see you soon.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Afternoon peeps. Apparently some vaccine centres didn't have the cards to give out. My centre doctor blamed Boris. Anyway raining here. Typical, gets warmer and it rains. At least we haven't got Pennsylvania weather.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 01:53 PM
I have changed the vet appointment as she is worse today, she is going to see a lady called Lucy but my neighbour is a vet and her mum said she could check her over tomorrow as she is off work so if I am very worried that's an option
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2021, 03:09 PM
.................................................. .....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >