Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 08:46 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 4th February, 2021

Good morning everyone. I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 10:25 AM
Good morning
Had a confusing morning, received a text telling me to call the surgery and book for my covid jab.... thought it was the second jab but apparently it's an error and the text has been duplicated
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 11:06 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kelly and all who follow

Ben appears to be better this morning so lets hope it continues that way.

Dull here but at least it is not raining.

Hope all ar well stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2021, 11:39 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all who follow.

Very confusing griff.
Glad Ben is feeling a bit better Sue. Hopefully the worst has passed.
brenda I think if you can you should do some classes when lock down ends. there are quite a few people who have bought puppies during lock down and now they are finding them nervous.
Not sure why you can walk you puppy and introduce it to gently to the outside world, other dogs and people.
Seems there is and will be a need for it though.

Waiting for the bird table brushed Dillon. I bought a new undercoat rake my other brush wasn't doing the job to well. Well we had another Berner puppy size and it has removed with the help of some detangler spray the small matts starting on his feathers, it is hard to do those now due to his joint issues. Getting there though a few more gentle goes and we should have them loads better.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Good afternoon all

Another nice day here and another nice walk.

Rosie on gets matts under her armpits. I'm guessing that's due to the harness or coat, but the only way to sort them is with scissors which I do every few weeks.

Kelly, if Steve is being so cavalier with distancing, maybe you should distance yourself from him for a while until after you've had the second jab and given it time to take hold. Like us, you are susceptible to the worst this virus has to offer and it's so not fair of him to laugh it all off
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Chris Dillon gets them there too, his harness I am sure causes them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 02:15 PM
Good Morning all

Well afternoon.........
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2021, 03:25 PM
Lie-in Kazz as you are on holibobs ? Or been busy ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Lol...I won't need to stay away from Steve Chris...he WILL do as he is told, usually I have to shout at him and then he does stuff....he just has no common sense or thought for anyone but him and Molly, he admitted the other night he is very selfish and admitted it was down to his mum...I have told him that for years but it's the first time he has actually said it himself. He has also spoken to his neighbour today who works in a care home and has lost 2 residents....I think he just needed a reminder that it's not funny and actions have consequences...think a 2 year old in a man's body and that's Steve
I have short coated dogs but deags moults like a mad thing, I wear a lot of black and dark jeans, dresses, tops...well actually it doesn't matter what I wear, basically everything I own has the modification of white dog fur!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Nearly forgot......I cut my fringe myself last night and it actually looks o.k....i was happy enough to be seen in public lol. So I now give myself a lash lift, dye my own hair and eyebrows and I am happy enough to cut my fringe
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >