Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 06:22 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 29th January, 2021

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day all, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2021, 07:12 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow,

No idea what the weather is like still dark outside and curtains shut.

Sorry Chris my post of may of misled you. Michael heard on the news about possibly having to go to Stevenage. QEH Kings Lynn weren't doing the jabs.
My niece and I were chatting and I mentioned it so she looked it up and said there were several places in Norfolk doing the jab but just a little further than Kings Lynn. When the time came to confirm and book Margaret's appointment they were told it would be Swaffham.
Not as near as Michael would of liked but still in Norfolk.

Posting some photos off today to niece some of her mum who she lost must be 15 years ago one a lovely photo of my brother and her when they were young and I think Angela hasn't one of them together.
A couple of her nan her mums side also not with us now who lived in Arizona and visited when she was a baby and I was very young. Several combinations of the two nans together to.
These were all from mums house.
Some to Peter of Gill and of him and Neill their son when he was much younger and our Christmas and New year get together's and family days at the park.
Ah the good old days and fond memories. I hope they enjoy them as much as I do.

Stay safe everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 08:57 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

I hope everyone enjoys the photos you are sending them Lynn

Harvey hope you are feeling better now

The letter Barry got re the vaccination said log on to the NHS site or ring 119 and if the locations offered were not where you wanted to go then you could wait for your GP to contact you, which in our case happened. They also said you could keep trying until a location nearer to you was available so they are not saying if you refuse you will not get the vaccination.

Damp by at least not raining. Nothing planned today

Hope all are well stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2021, 10:37 AM
Morning Sue.
Just wait a bit longer I guess for the vaccination.
We are lucky here we have a hospital doing it roughly 5 mins by car.
We have a while to wait yet though.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Mums gone for her vaccination, we are really lucky, we only have to travel to the other side of the city...2 buses or a 20 minute car journey, tbh....I would travel to Birmingham if necessary, I am just grateful to be given a jab. I wonder do people in America and countries with no NHS would they have to pay???
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Have asked the question re covid vaccine by asking daughter in America.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Good afternoon all. Either I travel in elderly and "vulnerable" circles LOL but loads of people appear to be getting the jab now.

Snow tonight so Gert walked and ha d a good run out and now in covering the car in the next little while as heavy snow expected and I am at work at 5am so out for 4.20am tomorrow,
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 03:22 PM
My daughter has replied from America and says:
Free.
Each state has its own tier system. They started with elderly and compromised first
Health care workers, teachers and so on from there.
Our hospital is privately owned so it has been managed very well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Kazz I am very jealous we haven't had a scooby down here in West Sussex, just rain. Although it is nice and sunnny here at the moment in Lancing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2021, 03:48 PM
I am beginning to think I was stupid turning my jab down, but I am scared because I do have allergies. It would have been the Oxford version too?!

It was Steve of course who said NO! He is running my life.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >