Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 09:04 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 28th January, 2021

Good morning all, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 09:58 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope your friend sees sense and lets you help her Kelly

Dull and damp here but at least it is now raining. Ben had good news yesterday he has got the mortgage he wanted so all is on the go just hope there are no more hold ups along the way.

Hope all are well stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Morning
Chris, no problems with any doctor taking on here....all practices are.
Sue...nope, she gets worse.....her partner's wife ( hope you can all follow this) got a text saying she had been in contact with someone who tested positive for covid, she said she was going back to his house and mum said you shouldn't really travel but as she's his carer, just go straight there and if she needed shopping we would get it ordered online and dropped off. She turned round and said that she was going to go shopping on the way back!!! We said she couldn't as she needed to get a test because she had been around her partner's wife, she just turned round and said until she got a text, she would carry on as she wanted!!! She won't get a text unless her partner's wife has given her number as she doesn't have text and trace.... honestly, we are getting close to telling her to never contact us again as she just seems to be selfish and stupid
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2021, 11:12 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Started off wet and raining here. Still wet underfoot but stopped raining and the sun is now out.
Having trouble with Ocado their technical side of things is appalling at the moment. Anyway managed to sort it I think another complaint to them.

Sue good news for Ben hope all is plain sailing from now on.
Harvey hope you are feeling better today and Alena is keeping well.
griff I am sorry but I would of lost patience by now and the idea of going shopping on the way back from seeing someone who has covid is so very wrong. That alone would stop me in my tracks helping any further.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Not harsh at all Lynn, she really tries our patience.... she's in her 70's and behaves like a spoilt child, she was told she needed to check her blood sugar levels and all she kept saying was I am not doing that, I don't want to.... errrrrmmmm i do stuff I hate doing all the time but it keeps me alive so I get on with it. She left her partner before and was ringing our house at 6 am on a Sunday wailing down the phone...woke us all up but when Steve and I split up years ago, she turned around and said well...you just have to get on with it, likewise when our friends husband died, her attitude was well, she just needs to get over it but when her partner dies...well, we will never hear the end of it and will have the never ending phone calls ( I may change my number lol). To be honest, mum has been friends with her for 30 odd years and she has said she is very very close to telling her to never contact her again, the 2 hour phonecalls where she moans non stop is becoming draining and when you try to intervene and help...you get what we got yesterday
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 11:49 AM
She was near the woman who was notified about covid a day before the woman got the text and she honestly doesn't seem to grasp the fact that she could have it and spread it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
She was near the woman who was notified about covid a day before the woman got the text and she honestly doesn't seem to grasp the fact that she could have it and spread it
She has not been by your Mom or yo has she? Sorry this last act alone would cause me to have no further contact selfishness and I am alright Jack attitude
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope your friend sees sense and lets you help her Kelly

Dull and damp here but at least it is now raining. Ben had good news yesterday he has got the mortgage he wanted so all is on the go just hope there are no more hold ups along the way.

Hope all are well stay safe
Fantastic news this time next year your grandchildren nearby.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.

Started off wet and raining here. Still wet underfoot but stopped raining and the sun is now out.
Having trouble with Ocado their technical side of things is appalling at the moment. Anyway managed to sort it I think another complaint to them.

Sue good news for Ben hope all is plain sailing from now on.
Harvey hope you are feeling better today and Alena is keeping well.
griff I am sorry but I would of lost patience by now and the idea of going shopping on the way back from seeing someone who has covid is so very wrong. That alone would stop me in my tracks helping any further.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Stay safe everyone.
Lynn glad you got it sorted, hope all is good with all of yours and glad you are back on the daily. Missed you,
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >