Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Evening everyone
Long day at work, woke up this morning not really feeling it. Don’t know what’s up, feel achy & tired. When I got home just after 3,I put a sausage casserole on for tea. Then Lauryn asked if I would go down to Argos with her as she wanted to get a Nintendo Switch & use my discount lol she had quite a bit of money for Christmas to use towards it. Don’t mind really but I’m glad to have a sit down now. I’ve washed my hair, got a cuppa & had a read through.
Griff hope the headache feels better
Lynn glad the tall boy came, even if it was late.
Chris, well done on finding the problem, it’s quite satisfying isn’t it. I tend to loose patience
Moyra hope you & Amber are feeling better
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 08:38 PM
Yes, Thanks Mandy both Amber and I are ok now. I am busy reading a book my neighbour gave me. It is about a greyhound who was badly beaten and hardly ever fed in a terrible state until at last his cruel owners drop him outside this animal rescue place in Sussex close to death. It is so good I don't want to put it down. So I will now take the book and go to bed to continue to read. Goodnight all, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Night night Moyra XX
Mandy, I wonder if you are coming down with something?
Well done Chris!!
Lynn, I get annoyed when my deliveries are late..best one was just before Christmas where the fella said he had tried to deliver, we got on to dpd and grassed on him lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Night night Moyra XX
Mandy, I wonder if you are coming down with something?
Well done Chris!!
Lynn, I get annoyed when my deliveries are late..best one was just before Christmas where the fella said he had tried to deliver, we got on to dpd and grassed on him lol
I hope not Griff, I had a really bad cold / bug that started before Christmas & lasted nearly 4 weeks! I felt really rubbish.
Think I just need nice weather
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes, Thanks Mandy both Amber and I are ok now. I am busy reading a book my neighbour gave me. It is about a greyhound who was badly beaten and hardly ever fed in a terrible state until at last his cruel owners drop him outside this animal rescue place in Sussex close to death. It is so good I don't want to put it down. So I will now take the book and go to bed to continue to read. Goodnight all, God bless.
Nigh Moyra
Enjoy your book
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 09:49 PM
I’m watching Manhunt, I’m really liking this. I do like Martin Clunes, think he’s a fab actor.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2019, 10:49 PM
Yes Mandy, I agree, some lovely sunshine!!!
I look better brown lol maybe save my pennies up for a spray tan.. well I will add it to my ever growing list of things that I will never manage to do along with my lash lift, trip to Disneyland Paris, etc etc
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Good morning Tuesday.
Had a good day yesterday.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2