View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Don't breed Westies or Dalmatians anymore Maybe they don't sell as well as they used to ? They still have pages for their dogs on their site & their Dalmatian stud dog is still being bred from(remember the one that has had NO health tests done ?)

They are breeding merle to merle, but claim that one of the parents is a sable bitch(which she isn't she's a red merle)

These dogs have been seen both in the flesh & in photos on sale websites. They carefully now never give the bitch's KC names & have removed their photographs because people were asking questions
Fabnkinky
New Member!
Female 

05-08-2014, 05:53 PM
Heard this story over and over with the red / sable / merle from a loony chick on 'another site' .. Again she never met the dogs either .. ..
My Koopa's mum is that sable'that you claim to be 'merle' and she was bred with Tzar whom isn't a merle ... I've never seen that mum being bred with the Merle's, I think you should make sure your facts are 100% before you make claims like that
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 08:42 PM
I have seen photos of the puppies from the litter that were taken by someone who was interested in a puppy & visited the breeding establishment. The "sable" bitch is NOT a sable but a red merle & the puppies(which were NOT born this year)are typical of merle to merle puppies & the sire was stated to be a merle.

No way of proving which of their dogs are the parents to a litter unless these commercial breeders would be prepared to have all there dogs permanently identified & DNA profiled-which they are NOT prepared to do obviously as 1. It costs money(reducing the their income)& 2. The actual parentage of the litters would be known.

How do you know that your "Koopa"'s parents are as they tell you ? Are they all DNA profiled ? Is your dog registered & permanently identified & DNA profiled as well ?

My ISDS bitch is clearly the offspring of her parents

My Bitch
Her Mother

Her Father
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 08:57 PM
No comment re them still using their non health tested Dalmatian at stud ? along with their non health tested collies who they have allowed to be used on crossbreeds to produce alleged Working Sheepdogs(proof available on the KC website)??

This dog

Bred to this bitch

To produce this bitch

Which is NOT a WSD but a crossbreed !

Fabnkinky
New Member!
Female 

05-08-2014, 09:10 PM
What part of 'let's leave it there' didn't you get ... My Koopa isn't from merle x merle, granted I have no proof of who the parents are since they've not had DNA tests ... Koop's shape head is exactly like Tzar's

& Wynn's dad is Shep has all the same looks

Either way you have your opinion and I've mine

Both Wynn & Koopa are healthy happy dogs and I couldn't care less what you think really ... I don't think my boys are from a puppy farm & I'll continue to say that ...

As I said before until you've been there and looked around you have no proof only 'online research' I say that loosely as everyone looks online for advise on everything and half the time it's all BS
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 09:25 PM
The people who went to this commercial breeding establishment(to quote the LA license)are friends of mine & showed me the photographs of the "parents" & the puppies & there were also photographs in advertisements online of the same litter

It is not BS that they breed multiple litters from NON health tested dogs-that you cannot deny & you cannot say your dogs are healthy because your GP vet has looked at them & declared them fit. My GP vet thinks on of my BCs is perfectly fit, when in fact she has HD(proven by X-ray done by another vet who specializes in Hip & elbow x rays)

You cannot tell from the outside she is not lame & had she belonged to this commercial breeding establishment she would have been bred from!
Fabnkinky
New Member!
Female 

05-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Again - let's leave it there .... Jeez your like a dog with a bone
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 09:46 PM
"Again - let's leave it there .... Jeez your like a dog with a bone"

What a pity your Engish is like your reasoning-Flawed !
Fabnkinky
New Member!
Female 

05-08-2014, 10:01 PM
You're ha ha

Can't think of anything else to say so you bitch at my grammar, typical

Sy'n gofalu, nid wyf yn hoffi yr iaith Saesneg beth bynnag
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Spelling=grammar does it ?? you are really flawed