View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Have a look at Nyrvana Quest For Fire. His owner is Absolutely "Over The Moon" with him, and his Breeder! Good Luck.
Warro
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Try Tony Mason, Elmhaus GSD
Oliver1
New Member!
Male 

06-04-2013, 12:38 PM
sorry for slow response, i have been without internet for afew days - thanks guys - i will look into the suggestions
Kanie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-04-2013, 06:12 PM
One of my friends bought a Mayanser pup and she's turned out absolutely lovely. She's a search and rescue dog and has bags of drive but also fits in well as a pet in the house.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Most of "Obedience"bred GSDs would not be suitable for security work, especially if you want protection ability & add to this most "Obedience"bred GSDs are longcoats

You might want to look at dogs from German Working Lines, not only do they have high work drive they have the 150 % temperament & trainability as they have been bred for these tracts for many many years
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Please, please consider a rescue! contact GSDR http://www.germanshepherdrescue.co.uk/

I am a volunteer for GSDR and we always put the dogs first, assess homes, dogs etc carefully and thoroughly and your local volly will do all they can to ensure you get the right GSD for you!

Please, please consider a rescue!!!
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-04-2013, 06:58 AM
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Please, please consider a rescue! contact GSDR http://www.germanshepherdrescue.co.uk/

I am a volunteer for GSDR and we always put the dogs first, assess homes, dogs etc carefully and thoroughly and your local volly will do all they can to ensure you get the right GSD for you!

Please, please consider a rescue!!!
I MUST Agree with this comment. I have had Two Resue GSD's. My last one..Jeager, was the Most Incredible Dog, i have Ever Known. If you read some of my Post's, you will see what i mean!
Good Point Bobble!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2