Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 03:40 PM

Elmdon Park pictures (GSD's)

What a gorgeous walk this was!!! It only ended up being me, Linda, Sabre and Jess, but it was a really lovely walk. We had a little shiz tsu run up to us and played madly with the dogs. No fear in it whatsoever

Then a lovely lab ran off with our ball and played zoomies with our two, which was really cute. Then she did this really strange thing where she layed down, legs at the back of her, and dragged herself around basically in a circle lol. Was very cute

Jess nice and clean, and waiting nicely to go in the car

My fave pic of Sabre

With the lab (I think her name was Bella)

I love this pic too

honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Fab pics and lovely dogs

Love the ones in the water...mine would love to be in there!!
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Fab pics and lovely dogs

Love the ones in the water...mine would love to be in there!!
Thank you

Jess is a wuss and won't go in water deeper than her legs, but as you can see, Sabre loves the water
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 07:53 PM
It is very good as Jess is still zonked out from her walk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Lovely pictures, look at that mud! I don't envy you getting that out of his fur! The lab looks just like my Star bar. x
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Hehe, luckily mine is the short coat
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Great pics there, and what a great time your Jess has on these walks you go on, I wish I could do that, but one day I will!

I'm loving Sabre too, and he looks the spitten image of a piccy I got from my breeder of Zena's Uncle (her mum's brother!), what gorgeous, gorgeous colourings and coat, great big teddy bear isn't he!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Great photos

Jess doesn't know what she's missing though not liking the water, Sabre looks like she really enjoyed it
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Great pics there, and what a great time your Jess has on these walks you go on, I wish I could do that, but one day I will!

I'm loving Sabre too, and he looks the spitten image of a piccy I got from my breeder of Zena's Uncle (her mum's brother!), what gorgeous, gorgeous colourings and coat, great big teddy bear isn't he!
He really is a gorgeous dog Such a sweet natured lad

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Great photos

Jess doesn't know what she's missing though not liking the water, Sabre looks like she really enjoyed it
I think the reason she doesn't like water is: The first time I let her off lead (shouldn't have done, but was feeling brave lol) she went running after some geese, and they fled into a lake, she didn't realise, and went running full pelt off the pavement next to it and went flying into the water. She was bobbing up and down panicing her little hear out lol. I hope she will realise it doesn't hurt soon I wish she did like swimming though as it would be better exercise for her.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
I think the reason she doesn't like water is: The first time I let her off lead (shouldn't have done, but was feeling brave lol) she went running after some geese, and they fled into a lake, she didn't realise, and went running full pelt off the pavement next to it and went flying into the water. She was bobbing up and down panicing her little hear out lol. I hope she will realise it doesn't hurt soon I wish she did like swimming though as it would be better exercise for her.
Poor girl.. I can see how that'd put her off. As you say, hopefully she'll realise in the end that it's actually fun
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >