Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 09:27 AM

Daily Chat Thursday 3rd November

Good morning

Brenda as others have said no money to pay on the sale of a private residence as for interest on a savings account, you would have to ask the company you are with but if you can put the money into a tax free account

Kelly hope you mum manages to persuade your brother to stay away for one year as both you and her don't need to be exposed to unnecessary germs etc. Hope the stay off your pills for a couple of weeks helps you too.

Wet, wet, wet here. Teazle been out very quickly and now curled up hoping I won't take her out I always think one day of not going out won't hurt so she can relax. Written nearly all my Christmas cards but need to get some more as have a couple more to write.

Hope all are well
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 09:48 AM
Good Morning Sue and all those to follow.

Bit rough here my best friend with the various cancers passed away quite suddenly on Tuesday morning. But she is at peace.

Weather wet wet and then again wet.

Griff Well if that's the outcome he won't be there for Christmas and on the plus side he falls out and then falls back in so will be talking again. Sounds like he is a lonely soul (could be wrong) so far away financially, lifestyle and location from his family roots he thinks money can sort out what he cannot control.

Three weeks today its Christmas WOW.

To everyone have a great day speak later
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Three weeks today its Christmas WOW.

Kazz - Yes it's rushing up like a space rocket, will be getting the tree sorted today I hope and cards go out as well.

Griff - A two week break from the dreaded pills, that's something to be thankful for, hope you are able to make use of the time.

Another wet and dull day here so I'm staying in

Bye for now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 12:15 PM
Just had another new consultant ring me... when they said combined clinic I thought the same as my old consultant...speak to them both together...nope apparently first new consultant has too many clinics so passed me onto someone else!! For 8 years I had the same consultant, I never saw anyone but him..... looking like I will have to track him down. Anyway, my liver functions have doubled and it's the first time in 8 years that this has ever happened, basically I am none the wiser anyway except I will be getting 2 lots of blood forms through from 2 different people and I don't know who wants what from me ...well except blood lol
Kazz, yes...he probably is lonely, he will turn up I am sure
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Good afternoon all.

Rotten weather here, chucking it down and cold so a day off for us and Rosie is happily curled up on my bed

You are sure that they're not vampires in disguise Kelly? You'll be like a pin cushion when they've finished with you.

Sorry to hear about your friend Kazz . At least now, as you say, she is at peace.

Decs up so me thinks cards and wrapping the presents for Gary this afternoon. The present wrapping shouldn't take long. All his food pressies are going up to his flat Christmas Eve as is his printer because it needs setting up so just four stocking fillers. No stocking fillers to wrap for family in Barnsley because, of course, we can't go over to take anything so they will get money (and flowers on order for my sister)

It all seems very strange this year, but it's only for one year hopefully
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 02:11 PM
Kazz, I am sorry for your loss.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 03:31 PM
Sorry for your loss Kazz. Hope you will be ok Kelly with no meds. Yep rained and rained here. The plus side is my windows must be self cleaning.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Thanks all have put the lights up in the garden front and back gone blue and white as that's what I got in the sale last year...LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 06:09 PM
I have a blue star kazz, rainbow reindeer and sleigh and a colour changing twig tree. Steve's is awesome... projector, inflatable polar bear, twig tree and rainbow reindeer and sleigh....I may have gone a tad nuts lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2020, 10:10 PM
Christmas is all about going a tad nuts lol

This year's been so dreary, we deserve a bit of nuts this month
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >