Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 08:51 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 29 November, 2020

Good morning all, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well.

My computer has been on holiday, had a clean up and a new on/off mechanism installed.

Have a good day, take it easy and stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Good morning Moyra. Good morning all.

Mucky, murky morning out there again, but not raining so we'll make the most of it.

Have to take Gary his shopping too. Mask and shield plus gloves. Have to wear both mask and shield as I can't tolerate the mask too long without getting out of breath so the shield allows me to drop in to get two or three breaths of air on the way
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Morning Moyra, Chris and all to follow. Yep it was sunny here first thing and went for a walk around but now clouded over. Have a good day everyone. My tap is still dripping.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Good morning all wet windy and cold here again today. No great plans however to be honest could just curl up and read which I may do. My freezer is being delivered tomorrow between 2-4pm Yeah.

Chris Have a safe shopping trip seems we are fast propelling ourselves towards Christmas. Yeah, I am with Gary in the fact this whole thing is becoming tiresome/draining.

Brenda Good morning to you too the whole tone of your postings have changed since you moved a bit like Lynn's did when they moved the first time like a weight has been lifted. Have you informed the landlord or agency of the dripping tap. It is annoying hope it gets sorted. Glad you found your shades.

Moyra Glad your computer has recovered. LOL

Losos Hope all is going well with all of you.

To everyone have a great day whatever you do.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 11:22 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope shopping and delivery to Gary goes well Chris. Men won't listen to advice they only take action when they deem it necessary

Pleased computer is now sorted Moyra

Good idea Kazz have a restful day whilst you can

I agree with Kazz Brenda you do sound a lot more cheerful, so pleased you have found somewhere you are enjoying.

Dull here and not too warm. Have made some apple and blackberry crumbles (one in the post to you Harvey) but other than that being lazy today

Hope all are well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Afternoon all, we still have hot water...yay!!!!
Brenda, temporary measure, pop a sponge in the sink so the drip gets absorbed onto a soft surface...do you think that would help??
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 01:11 PM
I have the shopping delivered and we take it next day. Haven't been in a shop since the end of February . Gary's shopping came with ours last night from Tesco

We are on pins because I talked to one of the senior carers about Christmas and asked whether it is still OK for Gary to come to us for the day and she said they will make a decision nearer the time as they still have active cases

Gary is going to be so miserable if he can't come
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Greetings to all of you out there
Have missed a few days, apologies Today has been very dull, cold, and generally miserable Xena has been breathing rapidly again, last time it was internal fluid around heart / lungs (The vet said) Frumaside seemed to fix it so will be ordering some more tomorrow.
Hope you alll find something to do for the rest of today there's not much going on aroundhere

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post

Losos Hope all is going well with all of you.
Thanks Kazz, still missing Bruno but life goes on.

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Have made some apple and blackberry crumbles (one in the post to you Harvey)
Sue that's great, at my age who cares about calories
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Awww, Chris, hope Gary can come but if not.....have 2 Christmases!! Keep a couple of prezzies back
Hi Harvey, sorry to hear about xena....hope the furosemide works
Just put some of my Christmas decorations out lol..... reindeers and a sleigh and it lights up, as you can imagine....my dad is thrilled haha
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2020, 09:51 PM
I am now having problems knowing how to log out of emails on my bt website. Daft isn't it? I can log off bt account but not email account. Must be something. Hey ho another thing to worry about. Night all. Maybe the solution will come to me in my waking hours.