Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 10:26 AM

Monday 23.11.2020

Monday 23.11.2020
Good morning all lovely day here, washing just going on the line but an early crisp frost which was lovely to walk with Gert in.
Couple of ideas for my day but no firm plans.

Moyra Ouch for your earache, hope you are feeling a bit more with it what with the scams Tesco issues etc.

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Bless him, he is a good lad....put the Christmas decorations up today including a 4 foot inflatable polar Bear lol...he may have grumbled slightly about the electric bill....he will do his nut when the 2 reindeers and sleigh arrive lol
Griff have you ever heard the song based on the "12 days of Christmas " by Frank Kelly. A very funny listen just reminded me of you just reading.

Chris I am with you down boxing day or the day after at worst I do like them though but only going with a tress this year and lights outside. As I decorated as you recall earlier in the year
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 10:29 AM
I can see it does not say daily but I promise I did hit the "daily button no idea what occurred. Sorry
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Good morning all.

A bit of a stutter you've got going on there Kazz

A 4 foot narrow tree here so it sits on top of the sideboard. A singing reindeer that I absolutely love as it means a lot to me and a singing Santa. A couple of Elves. a light up train, a nativity scene (again means a lot as it was my Mam's) and a pottery Santa with a bit sack bit at the front that I fill with sweets (again was my Mam's and originally held a small plant).

I do love Christmas, but when it's over it's over so it all gets put away day after Boxing day for another year and never goes up until December .

Big announcements today from Boris I hear. On at 5pm for the briefing, but I'll tune into the Parliament channel at 3.30 pm for his statement in the House. I like to know what's going on (in other words, I'm a nosey beggar)

Just got back from our clear, crisp and sunny walk around. Love it when the sun shines
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 12:01 PM
Good morning all, I don't know how you managed that this morning Kazz bit of a mess and difficult to know where to post. Once a few replies are on the thread it should be easier to see where to post.

My Tesco is all sorted out now but my bank account is still frozen following that hell of a scam. Hope they catch the bar steward.

Have a good day everyone, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 01:08 PM
Good morning Kazz, Chris, Moyra and all who follow

Hope your earache has cleared Moyra and well done on getting the Tesco order sorted. Hope they also sort your bank account quickly

Like you Chris no decorations before December in fact as near to Christmas as possible and then if sister is visiting for New Year as soon as she has left the house. I don't think she will be here this year so down on New Year's Day!

Brenda sorry did not see your post yesterday but take the grill pan out when using the oven. Don't do what I did when using my sister's oven/grill I turned the grill on when I needed the oven and wondered why the top of the food was burnt but not cooked

Hope you are having a good day Kazz

Lovely day here after early mist. Done the month's shopping and all stowed away and sorted for the freezer.Lunch eaten and now coffee e=before taking Teazle out foremother Wal

Hope all are well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Kazz...not heard that song but will try and make time to look it up
Chris...I didn't put any decorations up for years, then I met Steve and he was alone the first year and the second year he wasn't very bothered and then last year he actually put his decorations up...so I had to. Some of his neighbours have had their decorations up since the beginning of November!!! NO!!!!!
Sue, I don't mind putting them up but bugs me having to try and put them all away lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Christmas will be very different for me this year. Will go for a long walk along the beach. Lovely.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2020, 06:36 PM
Lol...one thing won't change Brenda....me emailing you about my family lol
Had bad news the other day, my nice neighbour is very ill...not much I can do except offer to help her and if she wants a moan I have said she is free to moan at me