Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 02:58 PM

Daily chat 17th Tuesday November 2020

Well this is my last afternoon/evening here. I feel as though I am in limbo. Been good chatting to you all. See you when I am back up and running. Take care everyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-11-2020, 03:18 PM
'afternoon Brenda and all of you out there

Brenda - Hope the move goes smoothly and you can get back 'on line' soon. Sometimes these internet providers can be so dumb but you maybe lucky.

Well it's been a week since we lost Bruno, it seems so quiet around here and Xena is still subdued. I will go to the vets tommorrow to pick up his ashes. I don't have to go inside as there is a chair by the door and I just have to ring them when I'm in the car park, they come out and put everyting on the chair. So even 'tho I'm high risk I don't have to get close to anyone, isn't that what they told people during the 'black death' in 14th century

Will try to look in more often. bye for now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Afternoon all

Brenda have a "good move another chapter a new life.

Losos A week already time goes in slow motion yet also remarkably fast. Have "hugs" for tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 04:31 PM
Brenda, good luck, I am proper chuffed for you and very very proud of you too!! It's never an easy thing to do wether young or old but you took the leap....to new beginnings!!
Harvey, i am sure Bruno has left a huge gap..... hopefully Xena will pick up soon. Nearly forgot...I had 2 corona-virus letters lol
Set up my new CCTV system today...very happy with it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Two you are getting greedy Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Ahhhhh replacing it Kazz, I currently have a mix of wireless that can be viewed remotely but my wired camera was not happy to speak to my new system so it's been replaced... just means I have plenty of spares
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Good evening all.

Well, they say it comes in threes!!!

Tom Tom let us down this morning so it was a bit of a faff finding the hospital and the way back.

Barratt Court (where Gary is) has been in touch to say they have cases of the virus and, although they have been move to hospital, can I explain to Gary to be extra careful and make sure when we take his shopping we wear full PPE

And, to cap it off, the flat sale has fallen through.

It's not Friday the 13th by any chance is it???

Good luck with your move tomorrow Brenda. I'm sure you'll be fine and soon settle in to your new life.

Harvey, give Xena a massive cuddle from me. It must be very strange for her x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Well, they say it comes in threes!!!

Tom Tom let us down this morning so it was a bit of a faff finding the hospital and the way back.

Barratt Court (where Gary is) has been in touch to say they have cases of the virus and, although they have been move to hospital, can I explain to Gary to be extra careful and make sure when we take his shopping we wear full PPE

And, to cap it off, the flat sale has fallen through.

It's not Friday the 13th by any chance is it???

Good luck with your move tomorrow Brenda. I'm sure you'll be fine and soon settle in to your new life.

Harvey, give Xena a massive cuddle from me. It must be very strange for her x

Blinking heck Chris.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Good evening don't know where my earlier post went!

Good luck tomorrow Brenda and I hope you will be very happy in your new home

Hugs to you all Harvey and hope Xena soon picks up.

More cameras Kelly your house will be as safe as Fort Knox.

Sorry the sale of the flat has fallen through Chris hope someone else comes along quickly. Not good about the virus where Gary is just hope you can get him to understand about being safe.

People have been looking at my son's house but two have come back with not liking the shared access. The house next door does not have a back garden only in the front but you have to walk through that to get to my son's house. Never had a problem but they have to find something to say why they don't want the place. Oh well onwards and upwards as they say someone will come along and fall in love with it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2020, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Ahhhhh replacing it Kazz, I currently have a mix of wireless that can be viewed remotely but my wired camera was not happy to speak to my new system so it's been replaced... just means I have plenty of spares
Will start calling you was it Q the Quarter master from James Bond
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >