Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muddymoodymoo
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
Hi I was always told,that when dogs wee-ed they were leaving a message for other dogs,and then other dogs also shared there news, eventually after all the dogs had left there input it became "The Daily Woof" a community newspaper for dogs,but some dogs get over excited about spreading the news and wee's in the wrong place.Gemini54
I don't for a second believe that I was peed on by accident. This dog knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyway i don't wish to be part of The Daily Woof. LOL.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-08-2013, 08:25 PM
It's made me chuckle because I remembered a lady that came to classes with an adolescent westie that she felt had a few issues that needed addressing, I remember it really clearly because she arrived early while we were setting up and was really well dressed/completely over dressed depending on your opinion for a dog training class I.e jaeger style full skirt, heels and smart jacket. The westie was sniffing about on the end of the lead while the woman wondered round the hall but the second another dog entered the room he walked straight back the woman and cocked his leg on the hem of her skirt!! I wasn't sure she had noticed so I said something along the lines of 'oh dear' and started to tell her what had happened and she said he did it all the time!

Even odder was that this WASN'T one of the issues she felt needed dealing with!! She completely the course and seemed satisfied that the issues could be dealt with ...all of which I thought were far more minor than having a dog who repeatedly cocked his leg on his owner! It's takes all sorts I suppose!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by muddymoodymoo View Post
I don't for a second believe that I was peed on by accident. This dog knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyway i don't wish to be part of The Daily Woof. LOL.

I liked the description someone on here gave of all this peeing as 'pee mail'.

And, thinking about it, if they are leaving messages for other dogs coming along - well that would lead all those other dogs to you wouldn't it lol!
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I would be horrified if my dog did that to anyone & furious if someone dog did it to me.
Jessiesdad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-08-2013, 06:06 PM
When Jess pees Lexi couldn't care less, never pees on top after. However every time Lexi pees Jess has to go and pee on top after.
She shows far too much interest in Lexi's wee, even to the extent of sticking her face in Lexi's wee stream as she's doing it if she's close enough and I don't stop her in time.
Neither of them however has ever peed on me or anyone else.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3