register for free

Dog News

Simon Cowell 'hypnotised by a dog' on Britain's Got Talent

Simon Cowell has apparently been hypnotised during a Britain's Got Talent audition - by a dog - and her owner.
The judge, 55, fell forward in his seat and on to his desk after staring into the animal's eyes.
He was holding auditions at Manchester's Lowry Theatre when he reportedly fell under the spell of "Hypnodog".
The black German Spitz called Princess is owned by performer Krystyna Lennon.
Cowell is said to have been "under" for a few minutes before Princess apparently brought him round (with the help of Ms Lennon).
More here..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31085014

Your comments and views:
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-02-2015, 10:08 AM
A likely story good publicity I suppose
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Well that is something I'd like to see - he's such a nasty pasty, deserves to be kicked off his chair
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2015, 07:27 PM
I agree, this is just promotional publicity, and I dislike his smug, belittling stage persona. However, he can't be all bad, as he also appears to be a genuine dog lover. Cowell has given an enormous amount of money to dog charities, especially to Battersea, and the Manchester Dogs Home Fire Appeal.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-02-2015, 10:36 PM
I think I can honestly say I've never watched any of the talent shows he's involved with, never the less his name pops up regularly on things like Yahoo News so he must good at the old 'Public Relations' game, and this sounds like the ultimate in PR stunts. He appears to have made money from his judging 'style' which is so similar to other front of camera workers these days where slinging insults at the audience, or contestants, or anybody seems to get your viewing figures up. But as I say he'll never get me watching ha ha!!!

But, if he's donated to Battersea and other dog charities I suppose I must give him credit for that.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top