Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2007, 01:57 PM

Isle of Man TT

Just wondering if anybody on here is coming to the Isle of Man for the TT this year? Its the centenary year and there is apparently about 60,000 people coming over for the week.

TT is great the only time of the year when the Island comes alive! Not good for the doglets though bikes are very noisy and you cant get anywhere because all the roads are closed boooo
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by Shirleyc View Post
Just wondering if anybody on here is coming to the Isle of Man for the TT this year? Its the centenary year and there is apparently about 60,000 people coming over for the week.

TT is great the only time of the year when the Island comes alive! Not good for the doglets though bikes are very noisy and you cant get anywhere because all the roads are closed boooo
Hubby used to go before we met,
Had a great time came home and had a bike accident,
Broken legs etc...

He keeps saying he'll go again one day.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 02:01 PM
No, I'm afraid I won't be there, but it does sound great
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Hubby went every year for 23 years til about 3 years ago and now takes his bike through france spain switzerland etc instead. I have never been lol that is the week I can chill out just me and the dogs blissssssss.

Mo