Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2008, 08:24 PM

Millies not well now!!

poor millie munch... came home from work today and was not greated by my little girlie.... who stayed put in her bed

eventually when she crawled down she acted all soft and like

anyhow - i went off to uni - mum fed them and apparantly she wouldnt touch her hard feed except the tuna - even that she struggled with!!
so we are thinking its her mouth/teeth! she hasnt pyhsically been sick or anything....... (have checked her mouth and cant see anything or anything missing but shes being so gentle and loving - not normally this much lol!!)

im up tomorow at 6 -so i will feed them botht then and if shes still iffy - vet job tomorow pm

my poor millie pup
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Poor Millie, I hope she will be ok by tomorrow
As you say it sounds like her teeth/mouth.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Poor Mille. Hope she's feeling better and eating again soon, Suze.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Hi Suze , is Millie peeing and pooing ok? Dogs like humans have 'off' days often when they have picked up a bug of some kind. Hope she is better tomorrow.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2008, 10:04 PM
(((((((hugs Millie)))))))) the gang send healing vibes to you xxxxxx and lost of kisses
Briard Lover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Millies is unwell, but I think you are doing the right thing taking her to the vets, it's always best to make sure. As they say better be safe than sorry.

Hope she will be better soon, give her a cuddle for me.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2008, 07:11 AM
thanks guys...

well shes just eaten her breakfast okish - a little unsure but nothing like she apparantly was last night.....

now i dont know what to do?! im sure our vet thinks im mad anyhow and should be given abed there (yes i worry far too much lol!)

shes also eaten 2 crisps....... but to be far i did give her 20ml metacam last night....

also forgot to add last night - i heard her crunching something the other day and im coninced its a tooth....

i dont mind taking her the vets - but i dont want to seem like a worrier??! do i wait till later?? problem is - im at work until 2
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2008, 07:37 AM
If she's drinking ok and seems a bit better in herself, then I would leave it until later. She could be back to her normal seld by the time you get home, hon

x0x
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-12-2008, 07:41 AM
As long as she's eating a bit and it's coming out the other side I would wait a bit. Dogs sometimes just feel a bit yukky, just like people. I know some days I feel absolutely vile, have a day in bed and feel perfectly normal by the next day or so. Hopefully she's already on the mend If she's still not happy when you get home from work perhaps a quick visit to the vet would be a good idea. I'm sure they are used to owners worrying
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2008, 03:48 PM
and .... shes fine lol.!!

got in from work with a note off my mum saying "shes fine. eating, drinking (Etc) lol - and been for a walk.....

so shes ok

thanks xxx