View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2011, 10:09 PM
No Interest at all here I don't want to watch it.
I have strong options on tax payers money being spent on these already rich folk ( Yes we are forking out for it ) when there are homeless and starving people out there without any help to add insult to injury they will be all moved on so as not to lower the tone as the wedding procession takes place on the streets.

Just another day to me x
kate_7590
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 04:03 AM
I think Ill watch bits, Im getting married next March so recently have found weddings quite interesting lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 04:27 AM
It will be just another day here as I have things to do....like seeing to pony feeds

I'd like to see the dress but won't be staying in to watch purposely.

Its sad his Mother isn't around to see him marry IMO but she never had much of a life I thought with press etc., Im not sure I would want her engagement ring either but that just me as it never brought Diana much happiness.
I wish them all the best in the future though and hope they have a long and happy life
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-04-2011, 06:34 AM
i know the tax payers are paying for a large bulk of the wedding, but repaying all that money out, plus adding more on top, is the revenue that is being brought to the country by the tourism involved in the wedding from outside the UK (just look at how interested the USA is), so its not all doom and gloom
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm not interested...........
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm massively opposed to the monarchy and can't stand the hysteria surrounding the whole wedding - I'm like lots I think, only mildly interested in what the dress looks like.

I'll be avoiding it - planning a box of cider, and movies with lots of explosions in.

Hubby's work's got the bunting and decorations up (mostly recycled from the World Cup misery) - he's managed to preserve Misery Corner with a bunting-free zone around his group of desks.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Another day here really, my brother wants to watch it, but I'm not, but will be using it as a excuse to have a drink to the new couple.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I am working half of the day! Then off to see the pony!

Not intrested tbh.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm not bothered either way, want to see her dress, that's about it!

My Mums happy about it, she's doing a few hours at work, being paid either double time or time and a half (can't remember which) plus £2 extra for every hour she works!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
Wedding what wedding ??

Absolutely NOT interested at all. Fed up hearing about it!

I'm specifically NOT buying newspapers, NOT putting the telly on, NOT putting the radio on (either in the car or in the house - will use the iPod instead) and NOT reading any news on the internet.

I was going to take a run to Fife (St Andrews) this week at some point for a day out and to take the dogs to the beach as I'm off work, but as it's where Willie and Cathy met, I'm giving it a miss!

Off for a day out tomorrow somewhere with the dogs, haven't decided exactly where yet but we will be going out!

Only good thing about it for us mere mortals is the extra bank holiday from work!
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »