View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 09:01 PM
This has gone so far off topic now, Oscar isnt with cassassin so them that didnt want that for what ever reason doesnt need to worry! But i dont see why she should explain herself, atleast not on this thread!
cassassin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I don't think there was any intent whatsoever but concern for Oscar and if you could really handle a dog with his issues.
If you are so knowledgeable and experienced,why have you claimed to train assistance / service dogs when infact you sent a dog which wasn't even 12 months old to a training centre ?
This was a year ago, I was away in the USA taking care of Jury Duty, Tax returns, a death in my family and some other business. The first time I HAD SEEN MY FAMILY since 2006.

Happy? I boarded him, I trusted someone else with my dog. It was the day after my birthday when I found out. June 1st.

Happy now everyone?
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-05-2010, 09:10 PM
I think this is beginning to be a bit of a witch hunt tbh. Gawd knows what Cassassin has done to offend Nicci and to be honest I don't care. This thread should be locked quite honestly
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I quite agree.....this is about Kitty and Oscar...............I think it worth remembering that and start pming the other problems to each other....Kitty does not deserve this
totally agree
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
This has gone so far off topic now, Oscar isnt with cassassin so them that didnt want that for what ever reason doesnt need to worry! But i dont see why she should explain herself, atleast not on this thread!
exactly

Originally Posted by cassassin View Post
This was a year ago, I was away in the USA taking care of Jury Duty, Tax returns, a death in my family and some other business. The first time I HAD SEEN MY FAMILY since 2006.

Happy? I boarded him, I trusted someone else with my dog. It was the day after my birthday when I found out. June 1st.

Happy now everyone?
you don't have to explain yourself cassassin. you offered to help
it's no longer needed via kitty.
end of
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by cassassin View Post

Happy now everyone?
it was no-one elses buisness.... vindictive springs to mind
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-05-2010, 09:16 PM
*thread locked*
Closed Thread
Page 47 of 47 « First < 37 44 45 46 47