Female 

28-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh he is a right character,
such a cutie with great expressions
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Oh I will never complain again about having to carry my min pin! She wants to be picked up just because she feels like it - maybe a cat hissed at her or more than 2 cars went past!

She doesn't sit down - she boings up and down all round me on her back legs and tries to climb up her lead!

Are you like me? Walking down the road like a loony trying to REASON with the dog? 'We came on this walk for YOUR benefit, not mine - now WALK!'
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Oh I will never complain again about having to carry my min pin! She wants to be picked up just because she feels like it - maybe a cat hissed at her or more than 2 cars went past!

She doesn't sit down - she boings up and down all round me on her back legs and tries to climb up her lead!

Are you like me? Walking down the road like a loony trying to REASON with the dog? 'We came on this walk for YOUR benefit, not mine - now WALK!'
YES! so glad I'm not alone! people must think I'm going round the bend
I'm always talking to him 'come on Dutch, I know you can walk nicely when you want to, come on Dutch.... Dutch come on we're 3 minutes away from home, you can look at me all you like I'm not carrying you again!'
outhval
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Hi, Littlewolf. Many thanks for your nice comments. Your dog looks great. I am really partial to "Wolfie" looking dogs and also Border Collies. I once had a collie x when I was 15 and he was a wonderful dog in all respects. So easy to train off lead, was house trained within a week and never had a moments worry with him. Unfortunately, I left him in my mother's care when I went to Music College, visiting him every week end to take him out and about just about everywhere and paying for his food, and one weekend he wasn't there, she had phoned up the RSPCA to take him away. I immediately phoned them, but they had put him down. I was absolutely devastated and never to this day have forgiven her and she has been dead for a long time. The ironic thing is, I had a boyfriend who's dog had just been run over and killed, and he would given him a home.
50 years ago, and I still get choked up if I think about it!
I'll be posting some more pics soon. Meanwhile give him a "e-hug" from me. Regards Val and Max
outhval
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Hi Spokky boy, Pleased you like the photos, will be posting some more shortly, plus a video when I find out where to post it. I think is a really good and friendly site. You and your dog take care, sending him/her an e-hug. Regards, Val and Max.
fayeily
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
He has the cutest face, so adorable.

Loved your pics, they made me smile.
thankyou! it's cute now when he does but god help me when he's fully grown!

Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
He is lovely, a face that could melt the hardest heart.
it's very true! it's hard trying to be firm with him, little tinker! he knows it too!

Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Great pictures! looking good!
thank you!!

Originally Posted by musky View Post
Oh he is a right character,
such a cutie with great expressions
he is definetly a right little character, he's so comical to watch, very stubborn and he knows what he wants!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 05:51 AM
The more I look at Dutch the more I am convinced 'I am in love' lol! However, I've vowed never to get married again!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2010, 06:23 AM
Ha ha welcome to my world. Ollie is like this if he doesn't want to walk a particular way or sees someone or something he has to sit and wait and if you try to move him he goes into lay down mode and from there if you try to get him up its on his back with all fours in the air. Not so bad on the field but when on the pavements I feel such a lemon.

Great photos of Dutch he has a lovely face.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2010, 07:41 AM
It's when they do stuff like this I really wish I knew exactly what they were 'thinking'.
sarebear1982
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 09:46 AM
He's gorgeous! Your such a mean thing arn't you!

I was walking my two down by the river the other day having a fab conversation with them. Heard a rustle down the bank fisherman looking up at me. He was looking at me like I was a right weirdo!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >