Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:05 PM

Weather!

Well I don't know about the rest of you but the weather here tonight is flaming miserable. It's blowing a gale, the worst winds in some time and now it's hailstones blowing sideways as well. Went out for tea after work and got blown in the front door when I got home. My hair looked like cousin IT from the Addams Family. OH's face was a picture when I fell in the front door. Have just had to put the fire on as well.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:07 PM
We have gales here too , They say there is a severe weather warning they are expecting 80 mile an hour winds ,Imay have to put ropes on the girls later when they need out in case they take off xxdk
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
We have gales here too , They say there is a severe weather warning they are expecting 80 mile an hour winds ,Imay have to put ropes on the girls later when they need out in case they take off xxdk
It's absolutely awful. Thankfully our yard is enclosed by 10 foot walls so Cassie should be ok tonight LOL
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:14 PM
it had a bit of a weird spell here too, really strong wind thunder and lightening and heavy rain for about 30mins now its all calm again!

poor china were shaking!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
it had a bit of a weird spell here too, really strong wind thunder and lightening and heavy rain for about 30mins now its all calm again!

poor china were shaking!
Very weird, that's for sure!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:17 PM
Really bad here earlier, it was like a hurricane for about 30 mins really scary, but calmed down now.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:19 PM
my sis towards southport has said the same thing!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Really bad here earlier, it was like a hurricane for about 30 mins really scary, but calmed down now.
It's strange how it's coming in waves and then calming down again
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:21 PM
Don't tell me this Jackie! The winds and hail we had the other night scared the living daylights out of me up in the new loft part of the house, I honestly thought it was going to blow away and leave me lying there in bed for all to see - without my gnashers too!! God forbid!!! All those firemen!!! I'd better wear them tonight just in case then!!!

I'm dreading it tonight, they say we'll get it overnight, but it's still as anything out there at the moment! Oh dear, this is not good. I might even have to get Dave up there to make me feel more secure!!!! You can perish that thought too!!!!!

Off to batten down the hatches then!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Awful here in Bristol too, just had to walk to pick our son up from football training as he went without a coat.....gale force winds and absolutely pouring down, can't remember it being this bad for a very long time!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >