View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Yes its happened to me but then I realised my OH was sat on me.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

11-06-2004, 01:09 PM
LOL! RXY!
moo
Dogsey Senior

11-06-2004, 01:12 PM
your lucky roxy, when i get that feeling its usually Mia sat on top of me whilst my OH is snoring his head off
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Sammy
Dogsey Junior

11-06-2004, 02:31 PM
I think some do yes!

We have an American Bulldog in our club, who as well as training for PSA, he is a service dog.

His owner has seizures, and usually before she has one she gets a bad headache, the dog knows she is going to get a headache/have a seizures before she does, and warns her... !

Amazing dog!
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2004, 09:41 PM
I am a sad person who reads about all this stuff. Which is quite suprising considering I am a sciencey person. But just to give you something to think about there must be another dimention because the laws that apply to the earth contradict the laws that apply to our solar system - scientists know this but they can't figure it out so the only explenation is that there is at least one other dimention.

But I do believe that animals are tuned into a world that we don't see dogs can hear different wavelengths from us and one of the ways of commuicating with the other side is to tune into their sound wavelength thats what mediums do so who is to say that dogs don't have it insinctivley that would explain things in sammys case cause someone on the other side knows when it is going to happen and passes the message onto the dog - we are all on this earth to fufill something and if its not your time then the universe will conspire to prevent you from leaving ..... oh you've got me started .....gosh I can babble on sorry guys I guess I am back

Love sam and sonny xx
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

11-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Welcome back Sam we missed ya!
Barbara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2004, 05:43 AM
No Kate, I never heard them described like that. I will have to read A Wrinkle in Time, thanks Have you ever read Gary Zukav's Dancing Wu Li Masters? It's a book on physics and it outlines the hows and why's of the dimensions. I would stay out of the barn at night too!

Bon, that is scary!! Why did your husband try to stop you from leaving? This whole thread gives me goosebumps!

Azz, yes that's happened to me once when I was a teenager. I couldn't move, I could only open my eyes halfway, and I had the eeriest feeling... Freaked me out. Thanks for the explanation, I'll never forget that incident. I thought I was paralyzed for life. I don't know how long I layed there like that, but it felt like ages. I was on a drinking binge the night before
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2004, 08:32 AM
A Wrinkle In Time was written by Madeleine L'Engle, it is more of a childs book but even my mum loves it and she often borrows it to read for herself.
I will try to get the book that you mentioned but here in Switzerland we only have one English Bookstore but maybe I will order it. It sounds interesting. The way the dimensions are explained in A Wrinkle In Time is in a way that is understandable to children, so that is probably why you've never heard them explained like that.
Bon
Almost a Veteran

12-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Hi Barbara, I guess he thought I was nuts LOL. One night I was sitting in the living room and I saw a dark streak come out of the hallway, streak through the living room fast and low to the ground, I could not believe my eyes and I did not think anyone else saw anything as no one was saying a word. Then all of a sudden the little girl that was visiting piped up and said…what was that, so I asked her what she meant and she said the dark thing that went through the living room???
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >