Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 12:12 PM

haircuts.The wacky and the worst.

I thought it might be fun to have some pics of us Dogsey members(not the pooches this time) showing off our various hairstyles. Wacky, wonderful, glamorous or down right disastrous.I`ll start off with my red/black period.

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm going through a red/black period, but it needs doing again so it's grey/black/red at the moment, so I'll spare you the pics! When I get it done next week I'll post up!

I didn't have such wide stripes as yours though, I had some big chunks here and there. Red is expensive to keep up though, and I wish I'd kept my blonde on brown instead! Yours looks nice though
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Having mine done tomorrow , will take a pic when both cameras return home with the kids lol.
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Yep ive done the red and black thing as well. You look really nice with yours but I looked like the undead! Mine was about two years ago but still shows through at the ends now even though I have dyed over it! Mine is very boring brown at the mo!