View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 02:23 PM
Kazz, Steve is going down to Banbury to see his old Girlfriend in a couple of weeks. I said after you get your teeth done. He said no the new ones wouldn't be ready in time and she has agreed that they both should see each other as they are. 38 years on since they were going out together. I hope this works out!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 02:44 PM
I couldn't go out as I didn't want to go and come back to mess everywhere
Kazz, I hope you get your rug
Lynn, I did think fat balls but there's no seed in her business this time
Moyra, hopefully things go well, to be honest...if it's meant to be, teeth won't make a blind bit of difference!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Afternoon all
Work was busy again, makes you wonder where people store all this food lol
Griff poor Kota, hope she’s ok now
Moyra fingers crossed
Sue hope you got the prescription sorted, that’s so annoying when they forget something.
Kazz I agree 30% isn’t worth loosing,, so hope they have the rug in stock

Not much going on here, not going anywhere tonight, I’m too cold lol & I’m at work tomorrow.
Will pop back later
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh no Sue not helpful. Reece's owner was saying a friend he walks with also has treats and Reece knows, he use to wear a red coat and Reece one day saw a lady with a red coat he was a distance away and went hurtling towards this poor woman thinking it was their friend. she was using the path through the park to the station thankfully she saw the funny side.
griff sorry to hear Kota has an upset stomach again she can't get to fat balls can she ?
Sorry you can't go out. Although if she is settled now I would say chance it.
Kazz hope they have the rug in stock plus agree 30% isn't worth losing.
Yes very relaxed here our friend who I rung Sunday to arrange a date for them to visit said how different I sound.
I feel very happy here and just love the walking again with Dillon it was becoming a chore back at the other house pavement pounding every day and having to make a big effort to get him to a park.
Yes especially as I do want that rug have liked it for a while.

Had a phone call as expecting 3-4 weeks and delivery next Friday well happy.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, Steve is going down to Banbury to see his old Girlfriend in a couple of weeks. I said after you get your teeth done. He said no the new ones wouldn't be ready in time and she has agreed that they both should see each other as they are. 38 years on since they were going out together. I hope this works out!!!
Hmmmm sounds like a lady looking for a partner. Maybe she is what Steve needs someone with a bit of umppphhhh.

The split must of been on friendly terms to be back in contact so all fingers crossed.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Afternoon all
Work was busy again, makes you wonder where people store all this food lol
Griff poor Kota, hope she’s ok now
Moyra fingers crossed
Sue hope you got the prescription sorted, that’s so annoying when they forget something.
Kazz I agree 30% isn’t worth loosing,, so hope they have the rug in stock

Not much going on here, not going anywhere tonight, I’m too cold lol & I’m at work tomorrow.
Will pop back later
Totally agree cold today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Kazz, she has been a nurse for twenty years and is now concentrating on new born and cot deaths. She has her own home and I guess romantically you remember your first loves!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, she has been a nurse for twenty years and is now concentrating on new born and cot deaths. She has her own home and I guess romantically you remember your first loves!
I hope everything works out Moyra
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2019, 05:06 PM
We will keep all fingers crossed Moyra.
Glad the rug is available kazz and delivery earlier than expected. We have a Dunelm rug and love it.
Mandy glad all is well. You would think people would of had enough of shopping.
griff hope all bottoms are now quiet and remain so through the night.

Had a nice surprise today. Gorden had been paying off his c/c when we moved in instalments after all our financial problems back in Harlow anyway the debt was sold on and he provided evidence as paid up didn't hear anything for ages then just before Christmas there was about £100 still owing. Interest after speaking to them it was sorted and paid.
He joined some website to check on the collection agency and must of signed for not realising some ppi claim check and today unbeknown to him as he hadn't realised they would do any checking he has been sent a nice cheque. I have just had a company start the ball rolling with mine now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We will keep all fingers crossed Moyra.
Glad the rug is available kazz and delivery earlier than expected. We have a Dunelm rug and love it.
Mandy glad all is well. You would think people would of had enough of shopping.
griff hope all bottoms are now quiet and remain so through the night.

Had a nice surprise today. Gorden had been paying off his c/c when we moved in instalments after all our financial problems back in Harlow anyway the debt was sold on and he provided evidence as paid up didn't hear anything for ages then just before Christmas there was about £100 still owing. Interest after speaking to them it was sorted and paid.
He joined some website to check on the collection agency and must of signed for not realising some ppi claim check and today unbeknown to him as he hadn't realised they would do any checking he has been sent a nice cheque. I have just had a company start the ball rolling with mine now.
That's excellent whats the name of the company? have considered this myself on behalf of a good friend who got into troube when her hubby left but no idea who to go with?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >