Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2019, 06:32 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday 13th October, 2019

Good morning friends. I trust you and your doggey friends are all in good health. Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well.

Harvey and Griff hope you two are ok this morning. God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2019, 08:02 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you had a lovely holiday Kazz.

Dull and damp at the moment but not raining. Hve put some more moss killer on the lawn and planted a hydrangea but it is very wet out there.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2019, 08:16 AM
Morning all
Moyra, I am o.k thank you..I have to take my tablets for the next 2 weeks without fail so the week after I can miss them. Harvey gave me the name of a drug he was prescribed so I am going to see if I can try the same to help my nausea
Sue....you have done all that already?? I am still lying in bed watching the bill!!
Aziz.... sounds like the holiday was just what you needed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.
Wet, wet,wet out there today.

Had a lovely evening with Michael, Mark, Lauren and of course Gorden last night. Nice Indian meal to then back to ours for a coffee. Lots of laughter.
Michael leaves today needs to be at the station for 11.55. Short visit but lovely to see him and looking so well.
He will be back for Christmas.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Good morning all.

It's chucking it down. Horrible dark and dingy so a very short walk this morning then massive playtime when we got back. Clothes are all sodden and the rest of the day is designated to hibernation .
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2019, 10:46 AM
Morning, yep peeing down here to but I did get a walk in this morning. Yeh!! Have a good day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Had a lovely evening with Michael, Mark, Lauren and of course Gorden last night. Nice Indian meal to then back to ours for a coffee. Lots of laughter.

That's what you need Lynn, it doesn't happen all that often but when it does it's magic
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Definitely is Harvey especially after the last couple of weeks stressing with the gates.
Which aren't right we told him we needed a 7 ft gate and a 3ft hand gate big gate is 6 ft. So a bit of a gap not big enough for Dillon to get through thankfully but we will run a strip of wood on the inside of each gate to make them fit a little closer.
Tomorrow starts the conversation about getting the bits he has had the money for but we haven't received yet. We are not holding our breath on that one.
To be honest if it turns nasty we will swallow the cost and rebuy.

Always sad to see Michael go back, well in fact he is going into London today to catch up with friends and working a couple of days there then him and his boss flying to Amsterdam till Friday. He returns to Madrid and Maca will be returning to Madrid from working in Jordan Friday also.
He will be back for Christmas and Lauren already booked to come Boxing day with Mark and hopefully Joel after finishing work so we will all be together again for an evening of fun.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2019, 01:38 PM
That's annoying about the gates Lynn but a nice Christmas get together to look forward to.

Harvey good to see you. Take care.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey good to see you. Take care.

Thanks Moyra, beginning to feel better. Days are shortening now so winter on it's way. I checked the oil and we have done well this summer due to the very hot wweather we will probably not need a top up until well into November. It has been the first week in November in past years.

Hope you are well prepared for winter too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >