Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2019, 07:03 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 24th September

Good morning everyone

Fingers crossed for Steve Griff that he can get some help.
Horrible morning here. Teazle walked before the rain set in again. Barry has dentist this morning so taking Ben in too to find a dentist for him. Doctors sorted and his driving licence has been sent off. Apparently it was only the photo that had expired not the licence thank goodness but we don't know how he stands should be be stopped so I am driving him around at the moment.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe and dry
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2019, 08:23 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Dillon's leg a lot better today but he only did a short walk and seemed to know when to turn back.
Miserable weather here and we have a guy coming to give us a quote for posts and a farm gate on the front.

Sue I am sure son would be fine his licence is up to date and he can't of changed a lot since his photo was done last time.
I think as long as the car doesn't flag up on their inboard computers for anything amiss you are usually safe.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2019, 08:39 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Trust you are all in good health and the dogs too. Harvey I hope you're still improving and Dillon hope your leg is better today, Griff and Steve I hope you are getting things sorted.

Have a good day all, Amber and I got soaked this morning and she is off her breakfast too. Oh well never mind she'll eat when she's hungry.

God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2019, 10:25 AM
Good morning all.

We went out this morning but drenched within minutes just as I thought it was easing. Its raining so hard here its bouncing back up. Gert has decided a sofa day is in order., can't say I blame her.

Lynn The gate sounds like a good idea then Dillon can go out the front too increasing his space.

Moyra I am sure she will eat when she wants too being wet is not nice I am with her on that.

Sue Did not realise the photo ran out before the licence, interesting. Also with you on the horrible morning.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Good morning all.

What a wet, wet, wet morning. Home now and all soaking clothes scattered around to dry out.

We did our usual brekkie and walk, but gave McDs a miss because the wind was very scrawly so our usual 'dry' table wouldn't have been because the wind would have blown the rain in. Not a lot to miss, just a drink and a natter

Needless to say, Gary was having none of it this morning so has hibernated in his flat instead. Sensible lad