Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 01:00 PM

So glad I dont have neighbours

So, here I am on thursday, having just given Moon a bath at my friends house, I get home at 4pm, arrange to pick dai up from the pub at 4.30, pick my friend up at 4.45 and head off to dublin, that was the plan, Ha. I unlock the back door to let the house dogs out, making sure there are no chickens in the immediate vicinity and then go to my bedroom to get changed. I strip off completely, put on clean bra and jumper, completely naked from the waist down, when I hear lots od squawking and barking from outside, ooo i did have one sock half on, so I go rushing outside to see horrible sid with a chicken in his fat face, so Im wobbling around the garden chasing sid and chicken, screaming at him to drop it, the minute I got hold of him, he crunched down on my poor chick as hard as he could, the little ****e, I managed to get him off it and hauled him and jess inside the house and slam the door shut to see if theres any hope for the bird, none at all, she was a goner, so Im fuming and go charging to the house to give him a bloody slap, what happened?, I had forgotten to take the lock off the door and was locked out, half naked. I was mortified, after all, Im not what you would call a slim lass ;D, I knew for a fact the front door was locked to and no windows open, I was looking through a tiny glass window in the door screaming at sid 'dont think Im not gonna kill you when I get in there' I must have looked insane and I swear he was laughing at me. Luckily I had clothes in the caravan but still had to walk over there through waist high nettles in the buff, desperately trying to pull my short jumper down to cover my modesty, I found an old skirt but no knickers. I tried to sledge hammer the front door lock and took a jemmy to the back door and none would open and it was getting cold. 2 hours I sat out there, did anyone think to come and see why i was 2 hours late, did they feck . Eventually i managed to get a lift from a neighbour to get the key from dai at the pub, he nearly fell off his stool laughing. I am so glad I have no close neighbours, I dont know who would have been more embarressed. ;D
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Haha, what a story

Sorry to hear about your chicken though.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Hahahahaaaa sorry but that is so funny!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 07:23 PM
must admit im sorry but that was funny
Lou
Dogsey Veteran