Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
That poor dog will be pregnant by the end of the day...mark my words....some people beggar belief.

Elaine xx
Well she did snap the lead on and exit the park pretty sharpish after I spoke to her, so fingers crossed she'll think twice next time!

My normally, beautifully behaved little man was all over the place this morning with his nose glued to the floor, like a thing obsessed! And I'm sure I detected a look of disappointment on his face when I picked him up to remove him from his object of lust!

J
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Gobsmacked - that's ridiculous.
My dog walkers papers specified they do not walk bitches while in heat.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 08:15 PM
That is terrible, but if it were me I would not be letting anyone walk my in season bitch anyway without very strict rules...
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 07:13 AM
What on earth are the owners thinking of , letting her go out with a dog walker when she is in season ?
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by pupsandpets View Post
Gobsmacked - that's ridiculous.
My dog walkers papers specified they do not walk bitches while in heat.
Originally Posted by random View Post
That is terrible, but if it were me I would not be letting anyone walk my in season bitch anyway without very strict rules...
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
What on earth are the owners thinking of , letting her go out with a dog walker when she is in season ?
I was wondering what the owners were thinking as well!

Anyway saw her again this morning and she did have her out but firmly on lead! Which I can live with, Gozo had to be on lead for most of our walk, I have to say that I never thought that the day would come when Pepper behaved better than Gozo! He has lost interest in treats and me!!!! I am hoping everything will return to normal once her season ends.

J
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2