View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred&Mya'smum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:13 AM
poor dog, hope they find the man!!! What an @rsehole!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:43 AM
hope he gets whats coming to him,. how cruel.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:51 AM
OMG what a nasty, evil, vile.................have to stop there you can guess the rest!

What about what the RSPCA said though:

" This man may consider it a game and think that his dogs enjoy it. But it looks like he is being far too rough. We need to speak to him to clarify the situation."

"Far too rough" - he's abusing them, plain and simple but with the comment above, even if they do find him, it'll no doubt be a little chat and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!! When are the RSPCA going to quit the softly, softly approach with animal abusers
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm not condoning what this man was doing but my first dog Winston used to hang onto his lead and I used to swing him around by it, all 4 feet off the floor. He loved it and I always brought him back gently but someone else may consider it abuse!
Becky
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
Makes you wonder what other horrible things he does to his dogs
Yes, if he is willing to behave like that in public makes you wonder what is happening in the privacy of his own home.

Still, the pictures are much better than some CCTV images and if they have a description and the cars reg no, it shouldn't be too long before they track him down.

I'd like to see him get a dose of his own medicine, I like the suggestion of chucking him in, but just to be on the safe side we should put a pair of armbands on him, anyone got a lead pair?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
OMG what a nasty, evil, vile.................have to stop there you can guess the rest!

What about what the RSPCA said though:

" This man may consider it a game and think that his dogs enjoy it. But it looks like he is being far too rough. We need to speak to him to clarify the situation."

"Far too rough" - he's abusing them, plain and simple but with the comment above, even if they do find him, it'll no doubt be a little chat and that's it!!!!!!!!!!!! When are the RSPCA going to quit the softly, softly approach with animal abusers
I agree...no sane person would consider that a "game". My dog LOVES water, but you can't tell me that ANY dog would like being chucked into the water in such a way.
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Those pictures are so clear. He will be caught easily - bet he's already been found. I can't imagine he'll be able to go into public for a long time once he's been identified. What a to$$er.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 10:06 AM
Update - found and can't see what all the fuss is about!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21363294/
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2009, 10:20 AM
This just proves to me without a shadow of a doubt that this total numpty should not be in charge of a flea, let alone a dog.....
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2009, 10:44 AM
he doesn't sound very bright does he, all bulk and no brain.If he thinks there is nothing wrong in what he did I fear for the dogs when no-one is around, if the RSPCa cannot prosecute him, and I don't see why they can't they should at least be able to make numpties like this attend compulsory classes on animal welfare, because a slap on the wrist isn't going to make any difference.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >