View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nichola Cordey
New Member!
Female 

25-01-2011, 07:18 PM

Advice needed (split from introduct thread)

That's great thank you.

I may need to rehome one of my Dobermans..I have a real dilema and it's really upsetting me. I can'yt seem to make a decision so I thought maybe find out what other dog lovers would do in my position.

I am from the Uk but moved to Spain with my parents and my 2 dobermans 6 years ago. We have all lived together happily. I then met and fell in love and moved to the caribbean with my partner as he works here for a trust company. We moved to the Caribbean 10 months and Mum and Dad were happy to look after the dogs as it was just for a year. Now my Mum is not well and needs to go back to the Uk to have an operation and can't look after them. One of the dogs (venus) has really bad legs and it looks like she may have to be put down. The other Keto is still good. I really am not sure if a 16 hour flight is going to be too traumatic for her and then once here we are in a small apartment, they are used to being outside. Or do i come back and drive her back to the UK and find a home with a loving family where Mum and dad can still visit her. I just do not know what to do.
shaunclemens
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2011, 07:52 PM
hey nichola if it was for me i would drive the dogs back so i knew they were reholmed and safe. in a good home ect.

if you no for a fact there is good home in spain leave it there