Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Is this guy for real?
Ok mate, were all get shot of anything that doesnt tickle your fancy...TWoT!
Oh, and get a life...you sad lonely little man!!!
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Dog mess and what he said about hoodies is prob not far off but its not the dogs that are to blame its the effing owners !!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 10:47 PM
For some reason my exceedingly sarcastic comments never showed up....... I wonder why?
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Never heard such a load of poop in my life.........a***hole
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2009, 11:48 PM
My god, reading that made me so angry. What a c**k, if i ever met him i'd find it hard not to punch him in the face.

In fact tomorrow i will complaining to The Times about his article. Sure The Sun is full of crap but least i wouldn't be subjected to that bulls**t when reading it.
BigV
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-02-2009, 08:17 AM
What an idiotic article, written by somebody with a brain the size of a toenail clipping.

It starts off badly and then just gets worse...... He manages to imply that Staffies are only owned by 'red top' readers and even manages to work in the obligatory middle class rant about council estate inhabitants.

This article is clearly written by somebody with no knowledge of dogs, dog behavior or dog breeds, so of course this whole tragic incident is down to Staffies in this morons myopic opinion.

I would make a comment on the website in question, but I doubt it would get published.

Press articles like this are what cause irrational fear and over reaction amongst the general public, how long before we are persecuted and our pets punished because a minority of idiots are spoiling the breed and reputation of all dog owners?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Strangely enough, they haven't posted my comments either. Seems they're only interested in posting what they want to hear. Typical.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Strangely enough, they haven't posted my comments either. Seems they're only interested in posting what they want to hear. Typical.
They haven't posted mine either! Bunch of reprobates, with him being the major one!

Funny how they can publish his ludicrous article, but they won't post what they majority of the public actually think about it! Bloody typical!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 09:06 AM
I bet he's lapping up all the attention this is giving him. He's abit pathetic really.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-02-2009, 09:08 AM
I could be on my own here but I thought it was tongue in cheek, he raised some very valid issues re doggy doo and dogs attacking babies and gave a totally over the top solution. I found the comments agreeing with him to be far more worrying than the actual article but hey my solution would be to shoot the owners.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >