Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 02:15 PM

Dogs unleashed

Is anyone going June 18th - 19th?
At Wollaton Park..

I want to go but might miss it, hopefully I won't I want to have a look at the scurries to see if it's something I can get Louie into..

Apologies if this has already been talked about or if it is in the wrong section..
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 03:21 PM
We will be there on the Sunday, was hoping to camp so we could go both days but Ela came into season and cant find anyone to dog sit overnight for me. So its just going to me, OH and Raina

Here is a link with info if anyone wants a look:

http://www.dogsunleashed.co.uk/
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
We will be there on the Sunday, was hoping to camp so we could go both days but Ela came into season and cant find anyone to dog sit overnight for me. So its just going to me, OH and Raina

Here is a link with info if anyone wants a look:

http://www.dogsunleashed.co.uk/
Oh I definitely have to try and come now! I love your dogs!

I would offer my sister to dog sit as she may be sitting mine but I have an entire male - so I'm useless..hopefully I'll see you there...well Raina - I'll recognise her before you
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Ooo i might pop down with Daisy & Bea,Will talk to my OH see what he's up to,Looks like a fun day out
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 05:35 PM
isn't it at Bakewell - I am thinking of going
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Ooo i might pop down with Daisy & Bea,Will talk to my OH see what he's up to,Looks like a fun day out
I'll be leaving the dogs behind if I go - they wind up too easily..
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Yes, it's at Bakewell Showground, bit farther than Wollaton Park Aimee

You cant leave the dogs behind if you go to something like this! Think i'll probably be going on the Sunday. Hopefully it wont be too hot otherwise the dogs will be too lethargic to do anything! I want to have a go at scurries, agility etc.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Yes, it's at Bakewell Showground, bit farther than Wollaton Park Aimee

You cant leave the dogs behind if you go to something like this! Think i'll probably be going on the Sunday. Hopefully it wont be too hot otherwise the dogs will be too lethargic to do anything! I want to have a go at scurries, agility etc.
Ahh thats where I went wrong, there was a sponsored walk at Wollaton - must have still been in my head.

You've seen Louie around other dogs - he's a nightmare! Although I took him with Lola this morning and he hasn't seen her in months and they were mad as puppies and she's still mad but Louie was much more calmer - I think walking with you and training has calmed him down loads..

Depends if I can make it though, don't know if Adie'll be up for it, if I do, I'll come watch you and Jed and Flynn compete, I am right in thinking Jed will be doing agility or are you running Flynn in both?
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Lol, couldnt cope with Flynn doing agility, thats Jed's area of 'expertise' (I use the term loosely of course!) I'd run Flynn in the scurries and let Jed do some agility then find something for Jessie to have a go at.

Might have to save some pennies in case there are some new collars or dummies to buy.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Lol, couldnt cope with Flynn doing agility, thats Jed's area of 'expertise' (I use the term loosely of course!) I'd run Flynn in the scurries and let Jed do some agility then find something for Jessie to have a go at.

Might have to save some pennies in case there are some new collars or dummies to buy.
Aww poor Jessie, try her in the rat run..was looking through it all earlier - was trying to get my brother's GF to bring her yorkie along (she needs the driving experience) and I told her she should enter her in the rat run
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >