Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2005, 02:58 PM

Im having a negative day! / obedience training

I give up obedience im never going to get it right, i already ruined 4 dogs so ill quit now!!! Im sticking with agility. out of 4 dogs ones bum dont go strait, one wont come in strait, one wont do turns and the other im working on ruining lol. They work a whole lot better for other people, they must be bored of me or realise how useless i am.
Ok its all out my system now!!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2005, 05:21 PM
LOL! Dont give up, if you and the dogs enjoy it.
GO FOR IT!!!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-09-2005, 05:34 PM
don`t give up it takes a lot of time and patience to train a dog you get good information on here take it slowley and don`t expect it to happen at once
michelled
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2005, 05:36 PM
after two months of not doing stays at shows,flynns now decided he cant do B scent!
character forming,i think they call it!
saying that if you dont enjoy it,theres other stuff you can do that you can enjoy!
despite feeling frustrated at times,i LOVE obedience & could never give up,that feeling when it all comes together & you are both in PERFECT sync, a total team,well thats IT for me.

btw,dogs do work well for other pe9ople,but they wouldnt if they were their dogs,its the differance & the novelty,it wouldnt continue if they were training them
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I know exactly how you feel

Don't give up. Those rare days when it all comes together perfectly make the frustrations worthwhile. Of course, the 'coming together' never coincides with trial days

SB
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks everyone!! Took 2 of them training last night it wasnt to bad. Moss now has a obsession with chocolate labradors!