Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 05:30 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Monday!

Morning all,

Well, that was a lovely weekend, and it just flew past. However, I’m not down about it, as it’s another week closer to my holiday at Easter which I’m very much looking forward to .

Today will be total chaos, as usual, but by 4.30 should all be over...... here’s hoping

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
It is amazing how nice people are to you when they know you're going away.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:01 AM
morning Vicki, morning all, 45 days left to work at warbies, 3 months notice is a pain but its got to be done.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:02 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
morning Vicki, morning all, 45 days left to work at warbies, 3 months notice is a pain but its got to be done.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz - grin and bear it hon x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Good Morning Cuz xx

Its a misty one here, Im hoping thats a sign of heat and sun later, but I doubt it

Morning off this morning from going to the fields (we're doing it abit later) so I think its kitchen blitz and vacc first then the rest of the day is mine till FS comes home from school
Was supossed to be doing a home check today in Castle Bromwich for Manytears, but it seems the people have aquired a dog from elsewhere....they forgot to let Manytears know apparantly when I telephoned them to finalize a time of a visit
still no worries

Have a wonderful day folks, wishing everyone the best xxxxxxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
I am off to the gym later and will walk the dogs over to the bank with me to do the banking. They like it in there as everyone makes a fuss of them.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-03-2011, 07:08 AM
'morning Vicki and all,

Another week starts, sun is shining, doglets are asleep in the bedroom (one snorring like a volcano!)

Bet you are getting excited about your hols Vicki, are you allowed to tell us where it will be?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 07:12 AM
Morning everyone

Vicki, hope it's an easy day for you.

It's a glorious day here this morning, I'm studying first thing, then off out with Dougal, and off to the gym later. Supposed to be going out on the bike with my hubby's friend for a while too...he wanted a cycling partner so said I'd go.

Other than that, nothing planned...relaxing, perhaps doing a bit in the house, that's about it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-03-2011, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Roll on 4.30 Vicki.

Bit chilly here today hoping for some sun later.

Have a good day all.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:31 AM
Morning

Sorry I haven't been around for the morning post, I've been busy decorationg again Got 3 rooms on the go at the minute

Hope today isn't too busy for you.....

Happy Monday all x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Well Henry wasn't fooled by the clocks changing, he was up and about with me dragging behind at 6 this morning

We've got the double glazing chaps here already, nice bunch of lads, I can totally recommend Anglian Windows for their products and their workers, they made a brilliant job with the first lot and looks like they are going to do the same this time round too And we got an absolute bargain too...the first quote we had for the whole house was a staggering £10k, and that had already been dicounted from £16k, by doing it in sections we were able to get more discounts and we have ended up doing the whole house for just over £6k. That consists of one huge sliding patio door, 2 normal doors, and 15 windows

Well thats my day sorted out anyway, providing cups of tea and trying to stop Henry from ambushing them with kisses every time they stop to chat to him

Have a good day all
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >