View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 11:49 AM
So maybe he isn't a **** after all, just a normal chap that has forgotten to change his address details with the bank and has applied for a loan/credit card as a lot of people have done recently with the financial climate?

If he isn't a normal chap then I would definately let someone know, after all, if he is getting money by deception, how do you know the bailiffs won't come after you for it?

It all sounds a bit weird and I would be very uncomfortable about it.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
So maybe he isn't a **** after all, just a normal chap that has forgotten to change his address details with the bank and has applied for a loan/credit card as a lot of people have done recently with the financial climate?

If he isn't a normal chap then I would definately let someone know, after all, if he is getting money by deception, how do you know the bailiffs won't come after you for it?

It all sounds a bit weird and I would be very uncomfortable about it.
After two years I think he would remember espcially as the loan he had to sign for it, so it would of mentioned the address, tbh from what I heard today I was told he panics with a little bit of money overdrawn, so I think tbh he's using it all to his advantage, the fact that the bank still thinks he lives at mine, with the first loan it had a start out day, and what would happen if it wasn't paid, and when I got it we made it out to be a joke, as like I said I wouldn't have the balls to do something like that, and some of me mates thought it was funny (one said to let him have this guys bank details), and I was at the point where you have to laugh, theres no point stressing it all, but now it seems that he's trying it again I'm not so up for laughing about it, and am more annoyed about it all.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2011, 11:59 AM
But if he goes overdrawn/defaults on his loan/gets anymore credit registered to your address - it's your front door the baliffs will come knocking on!

I don't understand why you won't contact the police?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
After two years I think he would remember espcially as the loan he had to sign for it, so it would of mentioned the address, tbh from what I heard today I was told he panics with a little bit of money overdrawn, so I think tbh he's using it all to his advantage, the fact that the bank still thinks he lives at mine, with the first loan it had a start out day, and what would happen if it wasn't paid, and when I got it we made it out to be a joke, as like I said I wouldn't have the balls to do something like that, and some of me mates thought it was funny (one said to let him have this guys bank details), and I was at the point where you have to laugh, theres no point stressing it all, but now it seems that he's trying it again I'm not so up for laughing about it, and am more annoyed about it all.
To be honest Chaz, I think, you are thinking to much, and finding reasons for this where there may be none.

It could all be innocent, and simply a mix, up, the fact he takes loans out has nothing to do with you.

If he is taking new ones out, the bank will do more than just check his address!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
But if he goes overdrawn/defaults on his loan/gets anymore credit registered to your address - it's your front door the baliffs will come knocking on!

I don't understand why you won't contact the police?
Because the police will just make things worse and theres no need for them.

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
To be honest Chaz, I think, you are thinking to much, and finding reasons for this where there may be none.

It could all be innocent, and simply a mix, up, the fact he takes loans out has nothing to do with you.

If he is taking new ones out, the bank will do more than just check his address!
They are new ones, I checked the date on the loan, it was november 2010,
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2