View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 04:35 PM
im definately going to phone around then. he has no problems with his testicles, we just want to get them chopped off

will have to phone some places tomorrow.
fluffymummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2010, 05:56 PM
That's a bargain! I had to pay just under £200 (but that's with blood tests) for my 6kg pup!
Don't know if you have Medivet near you, had a look later and they were much cheaper than my vet!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 06:15 PM
I was quoted £80 or £89 as the usual price at my vets.I can't remember which price it was as he was opened up on the operating table when the vet rang (to remove blockages) and i was upset.Because they were already doing surgery on him and the cost was already into hundreds of pounds they offered it to me for £50.
I have heard quite a few people say their quote for neutering was based on the size of the dog.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 06:52 PM
I would never shop around for a vet. If you trust your vet you pay the prices and if you don't trust them you shouldn't be using them.

rune
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Tbh Eddie is booked in to have the snip next Thursday and I didn't even ask how much as I coudn't imagine taking him anywhere else.

I think Tonto's was over £150, but he did have a retained testicle and had his dew claws done at the same time.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2