Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 08:53 AM

Has There Been Any News On Steve78

I just wondered if anyone had heard how Steve was. I know another dogsey member was looking after his dogs after they had to move out, poor man was so desperate.
I just wondered if he had a place yet and if he was reunited with his dogs?
He has had such an awful time and i would love there to be a happy ending for them all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Yeah I'd like to hear how he got on too. I really hope everything worked out for him
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Me too! I hope things are ok with him!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Thats weird I was thinking about him...and the situation....would like an update if possible.
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Pilgrim has his dogs and has had them for quite a few weeks now (she has posted videos and pics). I believe Steve is all sorted and is collecting dogs this week.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 07:46 PM
That's good to hear. I knew it was a Dogsey bod had his dogs but couldn't remember her name (bless her giant sized heart). I'm glad he's getting his accommodation issues solved though
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 08:17 PM
That is fantastic news and I am so happy for Steve that he has now got a place and can have his dogs back. its all been such a nightmare for him. His dogs are lucky to have such a devoted owner and both the dogs and Steve are lucky there are people as kind and helpful as Pilgrim.
Well done Pilgrim you have been a complete star and I just love a happy ending.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Sorry only just noticed this

Steve is getting there, he has had one blow after another and things just kept going wrong. Anyway he has a new flat lined up and hopefully getting the keys today. Then he is coming for his babies on wednesday.

We will have had Lola and Teddy for almost 5 weeks so as you can imagine we have all grown very fond of them both so will be very sad to see them go but their Daddy needs them and he has missed them soooo much.

Hopefully we will still stay in touch and meet up for the odd walkies, as he will be living not too far away.

I have done nothing special and it has been a pleasure knowing that by having them here means Steve has been able to get himself sorted without having to lose his dogs as well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
Sorry only just noticed this

Steve is getting there, he has had one blow after another and things just kept going wrong. Anyway he has a new flat lined up and hopefully getting the keys today. Then he is coming for his babies on wednesday.

We will have had Lola and Teddy for almost 5 weeks so as you can imagine we have all grown very fond of them both so will be very sad to see them go but their Daddy needs them and he has missed them soooo much.

Hopefully we will still stay in touch and meet up for the odd walkies, as he will be living not too far away.

I have done nothing special and it has been a pleasure knowing that by having them here means Steve has been able to get himself sorted without having to lose his dogs as well.
People who do amazing things are often the ones who do not realise how "amazig they are" and you are one of them. Well done.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I have done nothing special.
yeh, right
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >