Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 10:42 AM

*pics/vid* of the tuscan hack...!!!

went on a short hcak this morning - was boiling - he was getting stressed and very on his toes lol!!

so wen did a little hack round the field - i had to turn round - because of some water at one point - which then he tried bolting (nice!) as little miss new found confidence here pulled him up n told him off

the vids - you will contsantly hear me saying "good boy n steady" he's a very sensitive boy - who needs a lot of reasssuring.... hence me lol!!

anyhow!! enjoy!!

*and were off*

in the field after a bolt round with his buddies!!

thanks for looking!!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh what a beautiful boy he is. Great pics and love the live footage
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 11:49 AM
heehee thanks!!

have more but my voice is so annoying1!! every 2 seconds its "good boy" think it was to steady myself as well as reassure him lol!!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 04:44 PM
stunning he is lucky you
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:34 PM
thank you

im very grateful to have him - the bank dosent agree with i say hello to mr overdraft though
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:46 PM
No enough video for me, I only got 5 seconds! There's no greater sight for me than looking through a pair of tb's ears! Especially at great speed!!!!!!!!!! We've got that bit to come I hope!!!! He really is gorgeous Suze, I soooo miss my riding, you might see me up at your yard one day!!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 07:34 PM
feel free to come visit!! just come armed with some polos!! !!!

dont know about the galloping yet - im going to ring my vet next week - when he was being a git before - if he was sound i would have let him go (i know wrong thing to do) but i just felt like a good blast today!!!!

but if i can have alittle canter on him orr gallop then great - i just dont want him to go mad and do something stupid,,,(like open his tendon back up) but what i dont get is how he can go fult pelt round a field - and i mean full pelt! and stilbe sound?? also bucking/rearing and being a complete to55er - and hes fine??? yet all 9 stone of me on his back at the same time couild kill him???

grrrrr lol

eta = heres our bareback pad.....!!!

its so comfy - not beothering with a saddle now lol!!