Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-06-2007, 11:37 PM

Zoundz Your In Trouble!!

Its all your fault. I was only going to have 1 rat and then you told me to get more. And now I cant stop!!! Anywayz, meet the 2 new girls to the group:

Skye (blue) and Nala (topaz hooded...I think thats right)

Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 06:32 AM
russian blue berkshire dumbo and buff hooded actually! very sweet. How many have you got now? I must warn you it's very difficult if you get too many, I found myself in that situation when I first started, with 20+ rats, anmd all of them getting old and sick at the same time, cost me thousands in vets bills I don't begrudge a penny of it, but do watch out!

Where are you getting them from btw? a pet shop? Just a wee word of friendly advice! you should try to aim for getting them from reputable breeders or rescues over petshops. *proudly I don't have any petshop rats now - though that said, i do miss my petshop babise who've gone to the bridge *

xx
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Ive looked for breeders here and I cant find any. They are coming from a petshop but they are all coming from reputable breeders out of state.

O and Im up to 8 now Unfortunatly I lost Izzie. I left something to close to the cage and she managed to get out and climb onto the bucket that I left by the cage, then to the floor. I had no idea she was out and I went rummaging in the closet and I caused some things to fall. Next thing I know I hear a rat crying in pain. I quickly dug her out. I thought she was gone and then she seemed fine and then next thing I know shes passed on. I feel so aweful. Which is why this is the first time that I have said anything. So I would have 9 but... I dont think that I will be getting any more rats though....At least I will try. LOL.
Here is a group pic:

Everyone is getting SOO big!!
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Gorgeous ratties In Zoundz's defence GMR is incredibly contagious and once you catch it you're infected for life
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks....Great!! LOL! jk I LOVE THEM!!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Wow look at all those rats and what lovely colours they are
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran